The sugar substitutes market and its peer markets such as flavor enhancers, food & beverage oxidising agents, leavening agents, and probiotic cultures, among others, make up the overall food & beverage ingredients market.
The sugar substitutes market can be segmented by ingredients, companies, macroindicators, and regions. Some of the major ingredients in this market include activated carbon, microcrystalline cellulose (MCC), methylcellulose, and phosphorus chemicals, among others.
The top players in the market for sugar substitutes include Hermes Sweeteners Ltd., Ajinomoto Co., Inc. Domestic Food Products, ADM Corn Processing, Atlantic Chemicals Trading GMBH, Biovittoria Limited, and Cargill Incorporated, among others. The most important macroindicator of this market is population projection. Further, the major regions considered in the study of this market are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
What makes our report unique?
- What are the market estimates and forecasts; which of the sub-markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; How are companies such as Hermes Sweeteners Ltd., Ajinomoto Co., Inc. Domestic Food Products, and ADM Corn Processing, among others, doing in the market?
Audience for this report
- This report provides market sizing and forecast for the sugar substitutes market. It also provides market sizing and forecast along with the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets
- The report provides deep dive competitive landscape covering the top players
- The reports provides benchmarking insight on the top players of the market
- The report provide competitive intelligence on the top market players
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Asia-Pacific Sugar Substitutes
The sugar substitutes market in Asia-Pacific had been valued at $2,383.0 million in 2013, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% annually, during the forecast period, 2013 to 2018. The market is projected to reach $3083.4 mllion by 2018. This market comprises high intensity sweeteners, high fructose sweeteners, and low intensity sweeteners.
North America Sugar Substitutes
The sugar substitutes market in North America had been valued at $5,371.4 million in 2013, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% annually, during the forecast period, 2013 to 2018. This market is projected to reach $6,508.5 mllion by 2018. The North American market comprises high intensity sweetener, high fructose sweetener, and low intensity sweetener.
Europe Sugar Substitutes
The European sugar substitutes market had been valued at $2,312.2 million in 2013, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% annually, during the forecast period, 2013 to 2018. This market is projected to reach $2,956.2 million by 2018. The market in Europe comprises high intensity sweetener, high fructose sweetener, and low intensity sweetener.