The sugar substitutes market in Asia-Pacific was valued at $2,383.0 million in 2013, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% annually, during the forecast period, 2013 to 2018. This market constitutes 21.4% of the global market and is projected to reach $3083.4 mllion by 2018.
This market in the Asia-Pacific region is segmented into HIS, HFS, and LIS comprising 49.82%, 29.52 %, and 20.6 % respectively, of the global market.
MMM assessment can be customized to suit the specific requirements of your company. Customize the report to the get current industry benchmarks and in-depth study with respect to the following considerations:
End Use Application Analysis
- New product developments in the end-user market which incorporate sugar substitutes
- Advertisement that have a direct impact on the end-consumer awareness, perception and attitude
- Opportunities for technical research and development to expand the end-use application market
- Precise type and number of artificial sweeteners approved for use in this region
- Review of the stringent laws related to artificial sweeteners for in Europe
- The rising number of obese and diabetic consumers which drive the market for sugar substitutes
- Rising demand of natural sugar substitutes by the downstream industries
- Thorough analysis of side effects associated with excessive sugar substitute’s consumption like bloating, intestinal gas etc.
- Tracking the fluctuations in the sugar prices which directly affect the industry
- Success and failures of the new products launched by the dominant players in the sugar substitutes market
- Company wise and year wise patents filed and registered by the companies in this region
- Economic benefits for manufacturers producing sugar substitutes
Audience for this report
- Asia-Pacific sugar substitutes companies
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement