The sugar substitutes market in North America was valued at $5,371.4 million in 2013, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% annually, during the forecast period, 2013 to 2018. This market constitutes 49% of the global sugar substitutes market and is projected to reach $6,508.5 mllion by 2018.
This North American market is segmented into HIS, HFS, and LIS comprising 49.82%, 29.52 %, and 20.6 % respectively, of the global sugar substitutes market.
MMM assessment can be customized to suit the specific requirements of your company. Customize the report to find industry benchmarks and in-depth study with respect to the following considerations:
End Use Application Analysis
- New product developments in the end-user market which incorporate sugar substitutes
- Advertisement that have a direct impact on the end-consumer awareness, perception and attitudes
- Opportunities for technical research and development to expand the end-use application market
- Precise type and number of artificial sweeteners approved for use in this region
- Study of regulations in North America which support the introduction of novel sweeteners irrespective of the source of origin
- Factors affecting the sugar production volume in the North American region
- The rising number of obese and diabetic consumers which drive the market for sugar substitutes in this region
- Rising demand of natural sugar substitutes by the downstream industries
- Thorough analysis of side effects associated with excessive sugar substitute’s consumption like bloating, intestinal gas etc.
- Means to improve the commercial viability of natural sugar substitutes
- Success and failures of the new products launched by the dominant players in the sugar substitutes market
- Company wise and year wise patents filed and registered by the companies in this region
- Economic benefits for manufacturers producing sugar substitutes
Audience for this report
- North American Sugar Substitutes Companies