The global Prebiotic ingredients market is vestimated at $763.9 million in 2013 and is projected to reach $1,109.6 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 7.8%.
Prebiotcs are ingredients that promote better health by enhancing the growth and activity of benefecial bacteria in the digestive system.
Inulin and FOS are the major prebiotic types that are in use.
What makes our report unique?
- You can request a 10% customization in the research that matches your requirement. For example, you could request a deep dive research in any specific region, technology, or application.
- This report provides a competitive landscape of the top players. Under the strategic benchmarking section, we will provide you with their key developments along with the impacts that include new product developments, M&A, a strategic focus on any specific application, technology, and geography. Under the Financials section, we will provide you with details that span Capex (Investments), revenues, EBITDA, etc. Under the operational insights section, we will provide you with the new capacities added, new centers, and new key employments. Under the sales and marketing section, we will provide you with insights on new contracts (available on the public domain), new distribution channels added, new marketing initiatives, and so on.
Key question answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts?
- Wwhich of Prebiotic Cultures markets are doing well and which are not?
Audience for this report
- Prebiotic Cultures companies
- Prebiotic Cultures manufacturers
- Prebiotic Cultures traders, distributors and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
- Technology providers to Prebiotic Cultures industries
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Industry Analysis
5 Total Addressable Market
5 By Types
6 By Application
6.1 Functional food
6.2 Functional beverages
6.3 Dietary supplements
6.4 Animal nutrition
6.5 Personal care
7 By Geography
7.1 North America
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement