The xanthan gum market, along with the markets for pectin, CMC, collagen, gelatin, carrageenan, guar gum, gum arabic, and alginates, among others, constitutes the total food & beverage hydrocolloids market.
The market for xanthan gum is segmented in terms of application, source, function, company, macroindicator, and geography. The major applications of this market include bakery, confectionery, dairy products, meat & meat products, sauces, dressings & condiments, beverage products, and pharmaceutical excipients. The main sources of this market include plants, animals, marine, micro-organisms and chemical manufacturing & processing. The key functions of this market include thickening, fat replacers, stabilization, gelling, coating, and food & beverage texturants, among others. The main macroindicator of this market is population projection. The major regions considered in this market analysis are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
The report also includes segmentation of the market in terms of the leading companies in this market, including Ashland Specialty Ingredients, ADM Corn Processing, FMC Specialty Chemicals, Royal DSM Polymer Intermediates, Tate & Lyle Speciality Food Ingredients, Cargill Incorporated, E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (DuPont), and Rousselot, among others.
Along with the market data, customize the MMM assessment in alignment with your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Potential opportunities for manufacturers to focus on different applications of xanthan gum such as sauces, salad dressings, and so on
- Amount of the usage of xanthan gum as a thickening agent in different applications such as sauces, salad dressings, and so on
Market Trend analysis
- An analysis of xanthan gum as a stabilizer used in cosmetic products, which is driving the global market
- The importance of fermentation in the production of xanthan gum
Supply chain analysis
- Tracking the rising prices of raw materials such as corn, soy, and wheat
- Climatic disturbances, which adversely affect the harvesting of corn, soy, and wheat
- A detailed supplier analysis for the raw materials
- Means to achieve cost-effectiveness in production for sustainable growth
- Ways to reduce the high initial investments for entering the market
- Appropriate investments in research & development activities to provide an enhanced and wide product portfolio
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement