The European oral care device market, mainly driven by an enormous patient base of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), accompanied by the technological amelioration of well-designed Mandibular Advancement Devices (MADs) and Tongue Retaining Devices (TRDs) worldwide, was valued at $70.9 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $166.7 million in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 18.6% from 2013 to 2018.
The report, ‘European Oral Care Devices Market Forecast, 2012-2018’, analyzes the market under two segments: Mandibular Advancement Devices (MADs) and Tongue Retaining Devices (TRDs). These segments will see substantial growth owing to the elevated momentum in awareness among caregivers and patients. The MAD segment constitutes the largest segment (around 88%) of the oral care device market.
Germany holds the largest market share in the European market. This is chiefly attributed to the increasing healthcare awareness of sleep apnea, rising disposable incomes, improving healthcare infrastructure, economic growth favored by broadening insurance coverage, and increasing obesity, adding to the pool of sleep apnea patients. According to The European Sleep Apnea Database (ESADA), by March 2014, enrolled patients reached 15,956 along with 5313 follow-up visits.
The report on the European oral care device market provides a detailed competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in this market and covered in this report are ResMed, Inc., Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, DeVilbiss Healthcare, Carefusion, Weinmann Medical Devices, BMC Medical Co. Ltd., Curative Medical, Inc., and other companies. Segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of major companies have also been detailed in the report.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the European market for oral care devices to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of oral care devices (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of OSA
- Country-specific patient pool of OSA
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
- Number of unit sales along with the respective ASPs annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level
- Number of surgeries
- Usage data and purchasing data
- Healthcare expenditure across major geographies
- Number of hospitals, home healthcare units, and clinics
Surgeon/Physician Perception analysis
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of oral care devices by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2018 across the sub-segments, country-wise
- Business strategies by key players to enhance the bottom line in the oral care device market
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Brazil Medical Devices
Peers of Brazil medical devices are Orthopedic Devices, Ophthalmology devices, Endoscopy and Neurology Devices comprising 12.8%, 9.2%, 7.2% and 1.9% respectively of the Global Medical Devices market. It is segmented on basis of endusers and...