Global Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market Research Report
The global market for blood glucose monitoring devices is mainly driven by increasing technological advancements, increasing susceptibility to diabetes, increasing aging population, increase in awareness of better diabetes management, and product innovation. The market was valued at $9.95 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $13.5 billion by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 5% for the forecast period.
The report analyzes the global market for blood glucose monitoring devices by products such as blood glucose test strips, blood glucose meters, and lancets. Geographically, the market is mainly segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW).
This report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. The companies extensively covered in this report are Roche, LifeScan, Inc., Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly and Company, Bayer, and Medtronic, Inc. In addition, the report provides insights about the blood glucose monitoring device industry along with burning issues in this market.
Segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of major companies have been detailed.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the global market for blood glucose monitoring devices to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Market share by product type and region
- Country-specific patient pool of diabetes
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
- Distribution channels
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Surgeons’ opinions about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customer perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s Healthcare Decision-Making Quadrant: It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze potential growth markets based on parameters like patient dynamics (patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals, reimbursement scenario, diagnosis rate, treatment rate, and healthcare expenditure).
1.1 Analyst Insights
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement