Global Dental Equipment Market
Dental Equipment has gained much importance in the Dental Devices market due to its varied application.
Dental Equipment can be segmented by Geographies and Submarkets.
Geographies covered by Dental Equipment market, are North America, Asia, Europe and Rest of World.
Major players are Dentsply International, Nobel Biocare, Geistlich, Danaher Corporation, 3M Espe, Straumann and other companies.
What makes our report unique?
- You can request a 10% customization in the research that matches your requirement. For example, you could request a deep dive research in any specific region, technology, or application.
- This report provides a competitive landscape of the top players. Under the strategic benchmarking section, we will provide you with their key developments along with the impacts that include new product developments, M&A, a strategic focus on any specific application, technology, and geography. Under the financials section, we will provide you with details that span Capex (Investments), revenues, EBITDA, etc. Under the operational insights section, we will provide you with the new capacities added, new centers, and new key employments. Under the sales and marketing section, we will provide you with insights on new contracts (available on the public domain), new distribution channels added, new marketing initiatives, etc.
Key questions answered
- What are the market estimates and forecasts based on which the markets are doing well, and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape?
- Who are the main players in each segment?
- What are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for this report
- Dental Equipment Companies
Dental CAD/CAM Systems have gained much importancein the total dental diagnostic and surgical devices market. Dental CAD/CAM Systems can be segmented by Geographies, Products, Companies and MacroIndicators. Deep dive analysis of the top players of this market have been considered in this report.
Asia CAD/CAM Systems
Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) systems (CAD/CAM) have gained much importance in dental procedures today. The Asian dental CAD/CAM systems market contributes significantly to the global market. The dental CAD/CAM systems market can be segmented by geographies, products, end users, companies and macro indicators. A deep-dive analysis of the top players of this market has been provided in this report.
Europe CAD/CAM Systems
CAD/CAM Systems-Europe market has been pegged at 196.4m in the year 2013 growing at annually and is projected to reach 310.3m by the end of the year 2018. CAD/CAM Systems-Europe constitute 19.5% of Global CAD/CAM Systems market and are poised to grow its...