Flexible Packaging and Packaging Printing, Semi-Rigid Packaging, Rigid Packaging and Animal Feed Packaging adds up to total Packaging market.
Flexible Packaging can be segmented by Companies, Ingredients, Submarkets and Types. Companies of this market are International Paper Company and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation. Ingredients of this market are Adhesives & Sealants, Engineering Plastics, Green Coating, Hot Melt Adhesives, Paints & Coatings, Polyamide (PA), Polyethylene (PE), Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA), Polypropylene (PP), Polyurethane, Water-Borne Paints & Coatings, Polymer Foam, Polylactic Acid, Polyvinyl Chloride and Adsorbent. Submarkets of this market are Compost Bags and Loose Fill. Types of this market are Stand-up Pouches and Vacuum Pouches.
Key Questions Answered
What makes our report unique?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which of Flexible Packaging markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; How companies like International Paper Company and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation doing in Flexible Packaging?
Audience for this report
- This reports provides most granular segmentation on Compost Bags and Loose Fill.
- This report provides market sizing and forecast for the Flexible Packaging market. It also provides market sizing and forecast along with the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
- The report provides deep dive competitive landscape covering the top players such as International Paper Company and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation.
- The reports provides benchmarking insight on the top players International Paper Company and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation.
- The report provide competitive intelligence on International Paper Company and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation.
- Global Flexible Packaging companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
- Technology providers
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Vacuum Pouches and Stand-up Pouches adds up to total Flexible Packaging market. Vacuum Pouches can be segmented by Companies and Ingredients. Companies...
Stand-up Pouches and Vacuum Pouches adds up to total Flexible...
U.S Flexible Packaging
The U.S. flexible packaging market is projected to grow from USD 23.72 billion in 2016 to USD 29.64 billion by 2021, at an estimated CAGR of 4.56%. This growth is due to the increasing demand from various end-user industries such as food & beverages, healthcare, cosmetics & toiletries, and others (oil & lubricants, household products, agricultural products, and sporting goods).