Green Coating can be segmented by Geographies, Applications, Companies, Ingredients and Technologies. Applications of Green Coating are Building & Construction, Industrial Applications, Bedding, Packaging and Automotive Paints.
Companies of Green Coating are AkzoNobel N.V., PPG Industries Inc, BASF SE , Asian Paints Limited, Axalta Coating Systems Llc, Berger Paints India Limited, Deutsche Amphibolin Works Se (Daw), Hempel A/S, Jotun A/S, Kansai Paint Company Limited, Masco Corporation, Nippon Paint Company Ltd., Rpm International Inc, The Sherwin-Williams Company, The Valspar Corporation and Tikkurila OYJ. Ingredients of Green Coating are Solvents. Technologies of Green Coating are Powder Coatings, Solvent-Borne Paints & Coatings, Water-Borne Paints & Coatings and High Solids Coating.
Key Questions Answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which of Green Coating markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; How companies like AkzoNobel N.V., PPG Industries Inc and BASF SE doing in Green Coating?
What makes our report unique?
- It will provide you market insights into Building & Construction, Industrial Applications, Bedding and Packaging.
- This report provides market sizing and forecast for the Green Coating market. It also provides market sizing and forecast along with the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
- The report provides deep dive competitive landscape covering the top players such as AkzoNobel N.V., PPG Industries Inc, BASF SE and Asian Paints Limited.
- The reports provides benchmarking insight on the top players AkzoNobel N.V., PPG Industries Inc, BASF SE and Asian Paints Limited.
- The report provide competitive intelligence on AkzoNobel N.V., PPG Industries Inc, BASF SE and Asian Paints Limited.
- Many times, customers do not get specific intelligence they are looking for in multi-client syndicated studies. So we offer 10% customization which will ensure you get the desired market intelligence, may it be specific to Building & Construction, Industrial Applications, Bedding and Packaging applications or Green Coating market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World.
Audience for this report
- Global Green Coating companies
- Green Coating manufacturers
- Green Coating traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
- Technology providers to Green Coating companies
- Hempel launched their new hull coating concept
- Axalta had invested $5 million in a new pilot reactor in Wilmington.
- BASF invested €2.0 million to expand the production capacity for waterborne coatings in Sao Paulo
- The company supplied high performance coatings systems
- AkzoNobel and Solvay have signed a three-year agreement
- PPG Industries has started manufacturing protective and marine coatings at its facility in Wielkopolski
- BASF and SINOPEC are considering the extension of their Nanjing joint venture, BASF
- Nippon Paint inaugurated its third paint factory in the northern province of Vinh Phuc, Vietnam
- PPG has expanded its Springdale industrial coating plant with the addition of a new electronic materials group
- Axalta Coating Systems will invest over $50 million to construct a new facility to manufacture and supply automotive paints in Shanghai, China.
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
North America Green Coating
Green Coating-North America can be segmented by Applications, Companies, Ingredients and Technologies. Applications of this market are Building & Construction,
Europe Green Coating
Green Coating-Europe can be segmented by Applications, Companies, Ingredients and Technologies. Applications of this market are Building & Construction,
Asia-Pacific Green Coating
Green Coating-Asia-Pacific can be segmented by Applications, Companies, Ingredients and Technologies. Applications of this market are Building & Construction,