The Global Recombinant Animal Vaccine Market is mainly driven by new opportunities in emerging diseases related to poultry facilities and increasing incidences of zoonotic diseases in Humans. This market was valued at $368.9 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $550.8 million by 2018 at a CAGR of 8.3%.
“The Global Recombinant Animal Vaccine Market, 2012-2018” analyzes the market by 6 Products such as Aquaculture, Companion animal vaccines, Equine, Livestock, Porcine, and Poultry.
All these products have experienced a positive growth with an increased awareness for procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques. Recombinant vaccines offer various advantages over traditional vaccines, such as no post-vaccination reactions and they are safe as there is no risk of contracting a disease from the agent. An additional advantage of this vaccine is that it does not need an adjuvant. Some of the adjuvants are known to cause cancer in some animals over time.
Numerous recombinant vaccines have recently entered the poultry market. The recently launched INNOVAX, a line of recombinant vaccines, includes products such as INNOVAX-ND, INNOVAX-ND-SB, INNOVAX-ILT, and INNOVAX-ILT-SB.
Europe is the fastest growing market owing to highly organized livestock sector. The growth is attributed to its highly organized livestock farms and the huge demand for livestock products, such as food (meat, egg, milk, and its byproducts) and non-food items from the European population.
North America accounts for the second largest share. Rise in companion & farm animals and an increase in investments by companies have boosted the market in the region. Continuous R&D investments by leading players for the development of new, innovative, and more-effective vaccines have boosted the animal vaccines market in the region.
Asian countries are potential markets for the animal vaccines market with a huge number of domesticated animals, such as dogs, chicken, cattle, and pigs. The animal vaccines market in the Asian region has changed remarkably over the past few years and will continue with the number of people adopting pets, especially in India and China. The factors that drive the growth of the Asian animal vaccines market are the increasing number of pets, increasing awareness and sense of responsibility, expansion of key vaccine players in the region, and a wide range of new product launches and investments in manufacturing facilities.
This report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in Recombinant Animal Vaccine Market. The main companies are Sanofi Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, and Virbac.
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of Recombinant Animal Vaccine products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of Recombinant Animal Vaccine product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the Recombinant Animal Vaccine products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Recombinant Animal Vaccine Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of Mareks disease, Newcastle disease and fowl laryngotracheitis.
- Country specific Patient pool of Mareks disease, Newcastle disease and fowl laryngotracheitis.
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of Recombinant vaccines by Physicians
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/ Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- The company share analysis of Recombinant Animal Vaccine Market for the top players of the market in the region.
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies creating their portfolios for Recombinant Animal Vaccine Market
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement