DNA vaccine technology is a modern technology that introduces the genetic material of a disease-causing pathogen into a host animal. This genetic material produces a protective protein that brings out the immune response against the particular disease-causing agents.
The global DNA animal vaccine market, mainly driven by the growing prevalence of animal diseases and increasing incidences of zoonotic diseases in humans, was valued at $142.5 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $232.4 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. The DNA vaccine market shows the highest growth rate amongst almost all animal vaccine categories.
The report, “Global DNA Animal Vaccine Market, 2012-2018” analyzes the market under six products: aquaculture, companion animal vaccines, equine, livestock, porcine, and poultry. All these products experienced growth till 2013 with an increased awareness of procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques.
Europe is the fastest-growing market owing to a highly organized livestock sector. This growth is attributed to its organized livestock farms and the huge demand for livestock products such as food (meat, eggs, milk, and its byproducts) and non-food items from the European population. The demand for livestock products is high in European countries. For example, beef imports in the European Union (EU) increased by 5% from 2012 to 2013 to total 187,974 tons.
North America constitutes the second-largest share in the market. Rise in companion and farm animals and an increase in investments by companies have boosted the market in the region. Continuous R&D investments by leading players for the development of new, innovative, and more effective vaccines have also aided the growth of the animal vaccine market in the region.
Asian countries, with a huge number of domesticated animals, such as dogs, chicken, cattle, and pigs, are potential markets for animal vaccines. The animal vaccine market in the Asian region has changed remarkably over the past few years and will continue to grow with the growing numbers of people adopting pets, especially in India and China.
This report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of companies operating in the global DNA animal vaccine market. The main companies covered in the report are Sanofi-Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Inc., Bayer AG, and Virbac. The details of segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have also been covered in the report.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the global DNA animal vaccine market for to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products in the DNA animal vaccine market (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products in the market (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of influenza virus, hepatitis B virus, human immunodeficiency virus, rabies virus, lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus, malarial parasites, and mycoplasmas
- Country-specific patient pool of influenza virus, hepatitis B virus, human immunodeficiency virus, rabies virus, lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus, malarial parasites, and mycoplasmas
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Surgeon/Physician Perception Analysis
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of DNA vaccines by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connection tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Company share analysis of top players in the global DNA animal vaccine market
- Crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating DNA animal vaccines in their portfolio
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement