The global inactivated animal vaccine market, mainly driven by growing prevalence of animal diseases and increasing incidences of zoonotic diseases in humans, was valued at $1958 million in 2013, and expected to reach $2974 million by 2018 at a CAGR of 8.7%.
‘The Global Inactivated Animal Vaccine Market, 2012-2018’ analyzes the market by products such as aquaculture, companion animal vaccines, equine, livestock, porcine, and poultry. All of these products are expected to experience a positive growth till 2018. Types of inactivated animal vaccine market are preventive and therapeutic. The inactivated animal vaccine market is expected to experience a positive growth till 2018, owing to its presence and requirement in all the segments.
Some examples of inactivated vaccines are Nobivac rabies vaccine, BIOMUNE Avian Polyomavirus Vaccine, NOBILIS COR4+IB+ND+EDS, Nobilis Corvac, and Nobilis Coryza.
Europe is the fastest-growing market in inactivated animal vaccine, owing to highly organized livestock sector. This high share is attributed to its highly organized livestock farms and the huge demand for livestock products, such as food (meat, egg, milk, and its byproducts) and non-food items from the European population.
North America accounted for the second-largest share in inactivated animal vaccine market. Rise in companion and farm animal, and an increase in investments by companies helped to boost the inactivated animal vaccine market in the region. The demand in the U.S. for animal health products is expected to rise 3.9 % annually, to reach $13 billion in 2016. Gains in all product segments will be at least incrementally improved from those during the recession-impacted 2006 to 2011 period.
Asian countries are potential markets for the inactivated animal vaccine market with a huge number of domesticated animals, such as dogs, chicken, cattle, and pigs. The inactivated animal vaccine market in the Asian region has changed remarkably over the past few years, and will continue to grow with the growing numbers of people adopting pets, especially in India and China.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in inactivated animal vaccine market. The main companies of inactivated animal vaccine are Sanofi Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, and Virbac.
Segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of inactivated animal vaccine products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of inactivated animal vaccine product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the inactivated animal vaccine products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of inactivated animal vaccine approvals, pipeline vaccines, and product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of Infectious Coryza, Infectious Bronchitis, Gumboro Disease, Newcastle Disease, Foot and Mouth Diseases.
- Country specific Patient Infectious Coryza, Infectious Bronchitis, Gumboro Disease, Newcastle Disease, Foot and Mouth Diseases.
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of Inactivated vaccines by physicians
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- The company share analysis of inactivated animal vaccine market for the top players of the market in the region.
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating in their portfolio for inactivated animal vaccine market.
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s healthcare decision making quadrant is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like patient dynamics and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and clinics, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure).
1.1 Analyst Insights
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 By Types
5 By Indications
5.1 Infectious disease
6 By Geographies
6.1 North America
6.4 Rest of World
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement