The global live attenuated animal vaccine market, mainly driven by growing prevalence of animal diseases and increasing incidences of Zoonotic diseases in humans, was valued at $2515 million in 2013, and expected to reach $3633 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.6%. Live attenuated vaccines for poultry have a dominant share compared to the rest, since the spray method is more popularly used for poultry vaccinations.
‘The Global Live Attenuated Animal Vaccine Market, 2012-2018’ analyzes the market by 6 products such as aquaculture, companion animal vaccines, equine, livestock, porcine, and poultry. Types of this market are preventive and therapeutic. The market is expected to experience a positive growth till 2018, owing to its presence and requirement in all the segments.
Live attenuated vaccines are relatively easy to create for certain viruses. Vaccines against measles, mumps, and Varicella (chickenpox), for example, are made by this method. Rubella (MMR combined vaccine), Influenza (nasal spray), and Rotavirus are some other examples. The Univax-BD, Univax PLUS, Trachivax, Shor-Bron-D, and Vista Once SQ are a few examples of live attenuated vaccines.
Europe is the fastest-growing market in live attenuated animal vaccine, owing to highly organized livestock sector. This high share is attributed to its highly organized livestock farms and the huge demand for livestock products such as food (meat, egg, milk, and its byproducts) and non-food items from the European population.
North America accounted for the second-largest share. Rise in companion and farm animal, and an increase in investments by companies helped to boost live attenuated animal vaccine market in the region. Preventive care will remain a driving factor in the sales of animal health products, as owners of commercial and companion animals recognize the need to maintain good health conditions for their animals.
Asian countries are a potential markets for the live attenuated animal vaccine market with a huge number of domesticated animals, such as dogs, chicken, cattle, and pigs. The live attenuated animal vaccine market in the Asian region has changed remarkably over the past few years, and will continue to grow what with the growing numbers of people adopting pets, especially in India and China.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies are Sanofi Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, and Virbac. Segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific Prevalence of Infectious Bursal Disease Vaccine, Bovine viral diarrhea (BVD), Foot and Mouth Diseases, Swine Influenza
- Country-specific Patient pool Infectious Bursal Disease Vaccine, Bovine viral diarrhea (BVD), Foot and Mouth Diseases, Swine Influenza
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of live attenuated vaccines by physicians
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- The company share analysis of live attenuated animal vaccine market for the top players of the market in the region
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating in their portfolio for live attenuated animal vaccine market
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s healthcare decision making quadrant is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like patient dynamics (patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (number of research laboratories, number of hospitals and clinics, diagnosis rate, treatment rate, and healthcare expenditure)
1.1 Analyst Insights
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 By Types
5 By Indications
5.1 Infectious disease
6 By Geographies
6.1 North America
6.4 Rest of World
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement