The European live attenuated animal vaccine market, mainly driven by the growing prevalence of animal diseases, was valued at $956 million in 2013, and expected to be $1253 million by 2018 at a CAGR of 5.6%. Live attenuated vaccines for poultry have a dominant share compared to the rest, since the spray method is more popularly used for poultry vaccinations.
‘The European Live Attenuated Animal Vaccine Market, 2012-2018’ analyzes the market by products such as aquaculture, companion animal vaccines, equine, livestock, porcine, and poultry. The types of live attenuated this market are preventive and therapeutic. The Live attenuated market experiences a positive growth owing to its presence and requirement in all the segments.
Live attenuated vaccines are relatively easy to create for certain viruses. Vaccines against measles, mumps, and Varicella (chickenpox), for example, are made by live attenuated method. Rubella (MMR combined vaccine), Influenza (nasal spray), and Rotavirus are some other examples. The Univax-BD, Univax Plus, Trachivax, Shor-Bron-D, and Vista Once SQ are a few examples of live attenuated vaccines.
Europe is the fastest growing market in the total live attenuated vaccines market owing to highly organized livestock sector. This high share is attributed to its highly organized livestock farms and the huge demand for livestock products, such as food (meat, egg, milk, and its byproducts) and non-food items from the European population.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in Live Attenuated Vaccine market. The main companies operational in live attenuated vaccine are Sanofi Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, and Virbac. The live attenuated vaccine segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in the report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of live attenuated vaccine products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of live attenuated vaccine product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the live attenuated vaccine products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of live attenuated vaccine product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of infectious bursal disease vaccine, bovine viral diarrhea (BVD), foot and mouth diseases, and swine influenza
- Country-specific patient pool infectious bursal disease vaccine, bovine viral diarrhea (BVD), foot and mouth diseases, and swine influenza
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of live attenuated vaccines by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- The company share analysis of top players in the European live attenuated vaccines market
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcated in their portfolio for European live attenuated vaccines market
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s healthcare decision making quadrant is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like patient dynamics (patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (number of research laboratories, number of hospitals and clinics, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure).
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
North America Live attenuated vaccines
The North American Live attenuated Animal Vaccine Market is mainly driven by growing prevalence of Animal Diseases and increasing incidences of Zoonotic diseases in humans. It was pegged at $805 million in 2013 and expected to be $999 million by 2018 at a CAGR of 4.4%. Live attenuated Animal Vaccine Market analyzes the market by 6 Products such as Aquaculture, Companion animal vaccines, Equine, Livestock, Porcine, and Poultry. The prominent players in the Market are Sanofi Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, and Virbac.
Asian Live attenuated vaccines Market
The Asian Live attenuated Animal Vaccine Market is mainly driven by growing prevalence of Animal Diseases and increasing incidences of Zoonotic diseases in humans. It was pegged at $428 million in 2013 and expected to be $745 million by 2018 at a CAGR of 11.7%. Live attenuated Animal Vaccine Market analyzes the market by 6 Products such as Aquaculture, Companion animal vaccines, Equine, Livestock, Porcine, and Poultry. The prominent players in the Market are Sanofi Aventis, Merck, Pfizer, Bayer, and Virbac.