The North American respiratory & anesthesia devices market is mainly driven by geriatric population and increasing prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPDs) and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) accompanied by rapid rise in the number of surgical procedures, growing at a CAGR of 8.5%. The respiratory devices market constitutes the largest segment of the North American respiratory & anesthesia device market.
The report “North American Respiratory & Anesthesia Devices Market Forecast, 2012-2018”, analyzes the market into respiratory & anesthesia devices. The segmentation experienced a substantial positive growth due to the utmost acceptance of home healthcare devices. The positive airway pressure devices segment has been contributing majorly towards total respiratory devices industry in North America. North America accounted 53% of share of the global respiratory & anesthesia devices market in 2013. Both the markets have been witnessing the maximum growth because of increase in patient pool and rise in incidence of respiratory diseases such as COPDs and OSA.
U.S. accounts the major share for the North American market due to increasing healthcare awareness, availability of reimbursement, improving healthcare infrastructure, economic growth favored by broadening insurance coverage and increased number of outpatient surgeries. The respiratory & anesthesia devices market in U.S. was $6.1 billion and is expected to reach $10.0 billion, at a CAGR of 10.20% from 2013 to 2018.
Growing healthcare cost containment pressure in the U.S. has caused a downtrend in the growth of the market. Tax reforms backed by increased regulatory compliance norms are also restraining the progress and profitability of this market in North America.
The report provides a detailed competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market along with segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls. The key players of the market covered in the report are Covidien plc, Smiths Medical, GE Healthcare, Teleflex Incorporated, Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Intersurgical Ltd., and Vincent Medical Mfg. Co., Ltd.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country specific prevalence and patient pool of respiratory diseases like chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPDs) and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
- Number of unit sales along with the respective ASPs annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level in the market
- Usage data and purchasing data in the market
- Number of hospitals and diagnostic clinics.
Surgeon’s/Physician’s Perception analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeon’s response to this market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of anesthesia devices by physicians and anesthesiologists
- Surgeon’s opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeon’s qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers brand/product perception matrix and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar) in this market
- Company share analysis of the key players of the market forecasted till 2018 across the sub-segments and country-wise
- Develop business strategies to enhance the bottom line of the companies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Brazil Medical Devices
Peers of Brazil medical devices are Orthopedic Devices, Ophthalmology devices, Endoscopy and Neurology Devices comprising 12.8%, 9.2%, 7.2% and 1.9% respectively of the Global Medical Devices market. It is segmented on basis of endusers and...