The Global Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices Market, mainly driven by enormous patient base of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) accompanied by technological amelioration of well designed PSG devices, Pulse Oximeters, Two Channel Screening Devices worldwide, was valued at $3.6 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach at $7.3 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 15.0%. The Polysomnography (PSG) market constitutes the largest segment of the market.
The report “Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices Market forecast, 2012-2018” analyzes the market of devices by 5 segments such as PSG Devices, Respiratory Polygraphs, Two Channel Screening Devices, Single Channel Screening Devices (Pulse Oximeter), Actigraphy Systems. All of these segments experience a substantial positive growth owing to the elevated momentum in the awareness levels among the care givers and patients. In terms of value, Clinical PSG devices segment has been contributing majorly around 68% towards total PSG devices industry. The market has been witnessing high growth because of increase in patient pool and rise in cases of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
North America accounted for the largest market share in 2012, followed by Europe. This is chiefly attributed to the increasing healthcare awareness for sleep apnea, rising disposable incomes, improving healthcare infrastructure, economic growth favored by broadening insurance coverage and increasing obesity adding to the pool of sleep apnea patients. According to The European Sleep Apnea Database (ESADA), by March 2014, enrolled patients reached 15,956, along with 5313 follow up visits. Furthermore, according to National Sleep Foundation in 2012, around 40 million Americans were reported to suffer from chronic sleep disorder.
The Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices market in Asia has been experiencing a relatively low growth due to lack of awareness of the disease, low insurance coverage and large number of undiagnosed cases.
The report also provides a detailed competitive landscaping of Companies operating in this market. Segment and Country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies would be detailed. The main companies operating in market are Natus Medical, Inc., Compumedics, Ltd., Philips Respironics and other companies.
The market data enables you to customize the MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Country specific Patient pool Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
- Number of unit sales along with the respective ASPs annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level, number of surgeries.
- Usage data and purchasing data
- Device Utilization Ratio
- Healthcare Expenditure across major geographies
- Number of hospitals and home healthcare units
Surgeons/Physicians Perception analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of devices by physicians
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- Company share analysis of the key players, forecast till 2018 across the sub-segments (country-wise)
- Develop business strategies to enhance the bottom line of the companies
1.1 Analyst Insights
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 By Products
4.1 Polysomnography (PSG) Device
4.2 Respiratory Polygraph
4.3 Two Channel Screening Devices
4.4 Pulse Oximeters
4.5 Actigraphy Systems
5 By Endusers
5.2 Point of Care Testing
5.3 Home care Providers
6 By Geographies
6.1 North America
6.4 Rest of World
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
North America Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices
The North American Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices market has been on a rise as a consequence of elevated level of awareness of Sleep Apnea. The market is clinched at $2.1 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach a value of $4.2 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 14.9% from 2013-2018. The market has been segmented on the basis of Products, Geographies, Endusers, Companies and Macroindicator. Deep dive analysis of the key players have been considered in this report.
European Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices
The European Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices market has been on a rise as a consequence of elevated level of awareness of Sleep Apnea. The market is clinched at $869.8 million in 2013 and is expected to reach a value of $1.7 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 14.4% from 2013-2018. The market has been segmented on the basis of Products, Geographies, Endusers, Companies and Macroindicator. Deep dive analysis of the key players have been considered in this report.
Asian Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices
The Asian Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices market has been on a rise as a consequence of elevated level of awareness of Sleep Apnea. The market is clinched at $478.9 million in 2013 and is expected to reach a value of $1.0 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 16.3% from 2013-2018. The market has been segmented on the basis of Products, Geographies, Endusers, Companies and Macroindicator. Deep dive analysis of the key players have been considered in this report.