The global facial interfaces market is mainly driven by enormous patient base of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) accompanied by increasing use of Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) devices worldwide. The masks market constitutes the largest segment of the facial interfaces market and was estimated at $784.4 million in 2013, to reach a value of $1.7 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 17.2% from 2013 to 2018.
The report on the global facial interfaces market analyzes the market under two segments: masks and humidifiers. These segments will see substantial growth owing to the elevated momentum in awareness among caregivers and patients. The nasal masks segment has been contributing majorly—around 39% in terms of value—to the total facial interface industry. In terms of volume (units) also the nasal masks segment contributes the maximum. The market has been witnessing maximum growth because of increase in patient pool and rise in incidence of OSA.
North America accounted for the largest market share in 2012, followed by Europe. This is chiefly attributed to the increasing healthcare awareness of sleep apnea, rising disposable incomes, improving healthcare infrastructure, economic growth favored by broadening insurance coverage, and increasing obesity, adding to the pool of sleep apnea patients. According to The European Sleep Apnea Database (ESADA), by March 2014, enrolled patients reached 15,956 along with 5313 follow-up visits. Furthermore, according to the National Sleep Foundation, in 2012, around 40 million Americans were reported to suffer from chronic sleep disorders.
The facial interface market in Asia has been experiencing a relatively low growth due to lack of awareness of the disease, low insurance coverage, and large number of undiagnosed cases.
The report on the global facial interface market provides a detailed competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. The main companies covered are ResMed, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, and other companies. Segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of major companies have been detailed in the report.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the global market for facial interfaces to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of OSA
- Country-specific patient pool of OSA
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
- Healthcare expenditure across major geographies
- Number of hospitals, number of diagnostic clinics, and home healthcare units
- Number of unit sales along with the respective ASPs annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level
- Number of surgeries
- Usage data and purchasing data
Surgeon/Physician Perception analysis
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of devices by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customer perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2018 across sub-segments, country-wise
- Business strategies by key players to enhance the bottom line
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Facial Interfaces, By Types
4.1 Full face masks
4.2 Nasal masks
4.3 Nasal Pillow masks
4.4 Oral masks
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Asian Facial Interfaces
The Asian Facial Interface market constitutes a growing market and a prime part of the Healthcare industry. Masks forms the major contributor in this market and is growing at a CAGR of 18.4% from 2013-2018. The market has been segmented on the basis of Products, Geographies, Endusers, Companies and Macroindicator. Deep dive analysis of the key players have been considered in this report.
North American Facial Interfaces
The North American Facial Interfaces market has been on a rise as a consequence of elevated level of awareness of Sleep Apnea. The market is clinched to grow at a CAGR of 16.1% from 2013-2018. The market has been segmented on the basis of Products, Geographies, Endusers, Companies and Macroindicator. Deep dive analysis of the key players have been considered in this report.
European Facial Interfaces
The European Facial Interfaces market has been on a rise as a consequence of elevated level of awareness of Sleep Apnea. The market is clinched to grow at a CAGR of 15.5% from 2013-2018. The market has been segmented on the basis of Products, Geographies, Endusers, Companies and Macroindicator. Deep dive analysis of the key players have been considered in this report.