The Global Sleep Apnea Therapeutic Devices Market, mainly driven by enormous patient base of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) accompanied by technological amelioration of well designed Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) devices, oral appliances worldwide, was valued at $7.0 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $15.3 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 17.0%. The Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) devices market constitutes the largest segment of the Sleep Apnea Therapeutic Devices Market.
The report “Sleep Apnea Therapeutic Devices Market forecast, 2012-2018”analyzes the market of devices by 7 segments such as PAP Devices, Facial Interfaces, Adaptive Servo Ventilation, Airway Clearance Systems, Oxygen Devices, Accessories and Oral Appliances. All of these segments experience a substantial positive growth owing to the elevated momentum in the awareness levels among the care givers and patients. In terms of value, CPAP devices segment has been contributing majorly around 64% towards total Sleep Apnea Therapeutic devices industry. The market has been witnessing the maximum growth because of increase in patient pool and rise in incidence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Oral Appliances constitute the fastest growing market at a CAGR of 19.0% from 2013-2018.
North America accounted for the largest market share in 2012, followed by Europe. This is chiefly attributed to the increasing healthcare awareness for sleep apnea, rising disposable incomes, improving healthcare infrastructure, economic growth favored by broadening insurance coverage and increasing obesity adding to the pool of sleep apnea patients. According to The European Sleep Apnea Database (ESADA), by March 2014, enrolled patients reached 15,956 along with 5313 follow up visits. Furthermore, according to National Sleep Foundation, in 2012, around 40 million Americans were reported to suffer from chronic sleep disorder.
The market in Asia has been experiencing a relatively low growth due to lack of awareness of the disease, low insurance coverage and large number of undiagnosed cases.
The report also provides a detailed competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. Segment and Country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies would be detailed. The main companies operating in the market are ResMed, Inc., Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, DeVilbiss Healthcare, Carefusion, Corp., Weinmann Medical Devices, BMC Medical Co. Ltd., Curative Medical, Inc. and other companies.
The market data enables you to customize the MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Country specific Patient pool of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
- Number of unit sales along with the respective ASPs annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level, number of surgeries.
- Usage data and purchasing data
- Healthcare Expenditure across major geographies
- Number of hospitals and home healthcare units
Surgeons/Physicians Perception analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of devices by physicians
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- Company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2018 across the sub-segments, country-wise
- Develop business strategies to enhance the bottom line of the companies
1.1 Analyst Insights
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 By Products
4.1 Positive Airway Pressure (PAP)
4.2 Facial Interfaces
4.3 Adaptive Servo-ventilation (ASV)
4.4 Airway Clearance Systems
4.5 Oxygen Delivery Systems
4.6 Oral Care Devices
5 By Endusers
5.2 Point of Care Testing
5.3 Home care Providers
6 By Geographies
6.1 North America
6.4 Rest of World
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
North American Sleep Apnea Therapeutic Devices
The North American Sleep Apnea Therapeutic Devices market has gained tremendous importance owing to tlarge patient pool of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). The market is clinched at $4.0 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach a value of $8.9 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 17.0% from 2013-2018. The market has been segmented on the basis of Products, Geographies, Endusers, Companies and Macroindicator. Deep dive analysis of the key players have been considered in this report.
European Sleep Apnea Therapeutic Devices
The European sleep Apnea Therapeutic Devices market has gained tremendous importance owing to the large patient pool of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). The market is clinched at $1.7 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach a value of $3.6 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 16.5% from 2013-2018. The market has been segmented on the basis of Products, Geographies, Endusers, Companies and Macroindicator. Deep dive analysis of the key players have been considered in this report.
Asian Sleep Apnea Therapeutic Devices
The Asian Sleep Apnea Therapeutic Devices market has been on a rise as a consequence of increasing level of awareness of Sleep Apnea. The market is clinched at $922.4 million in 2013 and is expected to reach a value of $2.1 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 18.2% from 2013-2018. The market has been segmented on the basis of Products, Geographies, Endusers, Companies and Macroindicator. Deep dive analysis of the key players have been considered in this report.