The global anesthesia monitoring devices market is mainly driven by increase in the number of surgeries. The market value of anesthesia monitoring devices market was $414 million in 2012 and is expected to be $618 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 6.80%.
The report “Global Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Forecast, 2012-2020”, analyzes the market into two types of monitors such as portable and stationary. The segmentation experienced a positive growth till 2012 with an increased awareness for sophisticated diagnostic techniques. Portable monitors contributed the largest share of 60% to the total market.
APAC (India, China, Japan, and others) is the fastest growing market because of increased purchasing power of patients in India and China will drive this market. Focus on the APAC region by the investors compelled by the matured western markets and the economic downturn in Europe are the major factors driving the APAC market.
North America (US, Canada, and Mexico) accounts the largest share of the market. Europe accounts the second largest market share. Economic crisis, increase in healthcare costs, and uneven reimbursement policies across different countries in Europe restrains the market. Further, increasing competition and market maturity in this region has reduced scope of expansion.
The report provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The key players of the market covered in this report are GE Healthcare, Philips, Mindray, Covidien, and Drager. The details of segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies is also covered in the report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Volume of monitors sold as per product in a particular region.
- Devices installed in the hospitals, homes, clinics, and labs
Surgeon’s/Physician’s Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeon’s response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage by physicians
- Surgeon’s/Physician’s opinion about products from different companies
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution
- Cost analysis of the devices in major countries
- The company share analysis of market for the top players of the market in the region
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating in their portfolio for the market
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Anesthesia Monitoring Devices, By Geographies
4.1 Anesthesia Monitoring Devices-North America
4.2 Anesthesia Monitoring Devices-Europe
4.3 Anesthesia Monitoring Devices-Asia
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Asia Anesthesia Monitoring Devices
The Asia-Pacific anesthesia monitoring devices market was valued at USD 283.1 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 593.2 million in 2021 at a CAGR of 13.1% from 2016-2021. The growth in the APAC region can be attributed to the rise in demand for anesthesia monitoring devices in hospitals and in small clinics. In addition, increase in patient pool and increasing FDI trend enables local and foreign manufacturers to invest in medical device development projects.
Europe Anesthesia Monitoring Devices
The European anesthesia monitoring devices market was valued at USD 244.7 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 197.7 million in 2021 at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2016-2021.
North America Anesthesia Monitoring Devices
The North American anesthesia monitoring devices market was valued at $287.3 million in 2015 and is estimated to grow to around $547.0 million by 2021, at a developing CAGR of 11.3% from 2016 to 2021. Launch of innovative technologies, for instance, electroencephalogram sedation level monitors and sensors to precisely monitor patients’ level of sedation during surgery, have led to the growth of this market.