Asia-Pacific Pigments market
Pigments are substances that are used to impart color to liquid solutions and solid materials. They have become indispensable tools for a variety of industries. These are versatile coloring agents that come with all round features to give credence to their suitability in a variety of mediums. The Asia-Pacific Pigments market was valued at 2,904.9 Thousand MT in 2012 and is expected to reach 1,023.9 Thousand MT by 2018 at a growing CAGR of 5.6% from 2013. China is the biggest producer and consumer of Pigments and is driving the growth of Asia-Pacific Pigments market.
Pigments are substances that are used to impart color to liquid solutions and solid materials. These are used in almost every application. Perhaps there would be a very few applications, where there would be no use of the Pigments.
Asia-Pacific region, organic pigment demand is expected to reach 316.2 thousand MT by 2018, at a high CAGR of 6.6% from 2013 to 2018. The demand for organic pigments will increase in inks and coatings as these have an ability to provide intense and bright colors. China’s TiO2 consumption will increase as the government has made expansion of 10 industries such as automobile, iron & steel, shipbuilding, textile, petrochemical, light that are all its important user.
The key countries covered in Asia-Pacific Pigments Market are China, India and others. The various types studied include Organic, Inorganic and TiO2 Pigments which are further classified into sub types. Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the Asia-Pacific Pigments Market research report provides a comprehensive review of the important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and burning issues in the Pigments market.
The Asia-Pacific Pigments Market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles of and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, including India based Kiri Industries, Atul Ltd, Sudarshan Chemical Industries; Tata Pigments, China, based Zhejiang Longsheng Group; and Japan based DIC Corp.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Competitive landscape with a detailed comparison of portfolio of each company mapped at the regional and country-level
- Comprehensive Production data of Pigments with analysis of Raw material suppliers and producers
- Comprehensive data showing Pigments plant capacities, production, including capacity utilization for each region
- Trade analysis to identify potential business sites
- Analysis of Forward chain integration as well as backward chain integration to understand the approach of business prevailing in the Asia-Pacific Pigments market
- Detailed analysis of Competitive Strategies like new product Launch, expansion, Merger & acquisitions etc. adopted by various companies and their impact on Asia-Pacific Pigments Market
- Burning Issues, Opportunities and information on the market under consideration
- Comparison with Global Pigments Market
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Colorants-Europe can be segmented by Companies and Applications. Companies of Colorants-Europe are ADCO Global Inc., ACE Geosynthetics Enterprise Co., Ltd., AICELLO CHEMICAL CO. LTD, Atul Limited, Cabot Corporation, Clariant International Ltd, DIC Corporation, E.I. du...
Colorants-Americas can be segmented by Companies and Applications. Companies of Colorants-Americas are ADCO Global Inc., ACE Geosynthetics Enterprise Co., Ltd., AICELLO CHEMICAL CO. LTD, Atul Limited, Cabot Corporation, Clariant International Ltd, DIC Corporation, E.I....
Colorants-Asia-Pacific can be segmented by Companies and Applications. Companies of Colorants-Asia-Pacific are ADCO Global Inc., ACE Geosynthetics Enterprise Co., Ltd., AICELLO CHEMICAL CO. LTD, Atul Limited, Cabot Corporation, Clariant International Ltd, DIC...