Americas Colorants market
Colorants are used to enhance the color of a product, to restore the color lost during processes, to standardize the color and its appearance. The Americas Colorants market was valued at $5,712.69 million and is expected to reach $6,991.64 in 2018 at a growing CAGR of 3.0% from 2013. Major drivers are increasing per capita consumption of colorants in emerging economies, high demand from end-user industries, and increasing demand for HPP pigments. Adverse market forces such as high fluctuation in raw material prices, rising manufacturing costs, and tight competition from Asia-Pacific producers can affect the competitiveness of Americas Colorants market
Colorants are the substances that impart color to other things such as textiles, plastics, concrete, and paper. Based on its solubility, these can be divided into two parts namely: Dyes and Pigments. For instance, colorants could possibly be adding white to tint paint, or black to shade paint, ultimately changing the colour or value. Colorants are extensively used in automotive, steel, construction, marine, furniture, decorative coatings, protective, and powder coatings.
Americas holds third largest position with a share of 19.7% in the colorants market. The U.S. is the dominating country in the region capturing about 70% in the total consumption of colorants for the same period.
The key countries covered in this Market are U.S., Canada and Mexico. The various types studied include Dyes and Pigments which are further segmented into sub types. Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the Americas Colorants Market research report provides a comprehensive review of the important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and burning issues in the colorants market.
The Americas Colorants Market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles of and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, including DuPont, Tronox, Kronos, Huntsman, and Rockwood Holdings.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Competitive landscape with a detailed comparison of portfolio of each company mapped at the regional and country-level
- Comprehensive Production data of colorants with analysis of Raw material suppliers and producers
- Comprehensive data showing Colorants plant capacities, production, including capacity utilization for each region
- Trade analysis to identify potential business sites for Americas Colorants market
- Analysis of Forward chain integration as well as backward chain integration to understand the approach of business prevailing in the Americas Colorants market
- Detailed analysis of Competitive Strategies like new technology trends etc. adopted by various companies and their impact on Americas Colorants Market
- Burning Issues, Opportunities and information on the market under consideration
- Comparison with Global Colorants Market
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement