Asia-Pacific Colorants market
Colorants are used to enhance the color of a product, to restore the color lost during processes, to standardize the color and its appearance. The Asia-Pacific Colorants market was valued at $12,321.69 million in 2012 and is expected to reach $17,907.55 million in 2018 at a growing CAGR of 6.0% from 2013. Major drivers are increasing per capita consumption of colorants in emerging economies, high demand from end-user industries, and increasing demand for HPP pigments. India and China are the major regions contributing towards the Asia-Pacific Colorants growth.
Colorants are the substances that impart color to other things such as textiles, plastics, concrete, and paper. Based on its solubility, these can be divided into two parts namely: Dyes and Pigments. For instance, colorants could possibly be adding white to tint paint, or black to shade paint, ultimately changing the colour or value. Colorants are extensively used in automotive, steel, construction, marine, furniture, decorative coatings, protective, and powder coatings.
The growth in region’s consumption is mainly contributed by its fast growing economies such as India, China, and Thailand. In addition to this, population growth is another factor that will drive the demand of colorants in the region. China is the dominant country with regards to country wise split of colorants market.
The key countries covered in this market are China, Japan and India. The various types studied include Dyes and Pigments which are further segmented into sub types. Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the Asia-Pacific Colorants Market research report provides a comprehensive review of the important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and burning issues in the colorants market.
The Asia-Pacific Colorants Market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles of and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, including India based Kiri Industries, Atul Ltd, Sudarshan Chemical Industries; Tata Pigments, China, based Zhejiang Longsheng Group; and Japan based DIC Corp.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Competitive landscape with a detailed comparison of portfolio of each company mapped at the regional and country-level
- Comprehensive Production data of colorants with analysis of Raw material suppliers and producers
- Comprehensive data showing Colorants plant capacities, production, including capacity utilization for each region
- Trade analysis to identify potential business sites
- Analysis of Forward chain integration as well as backward chain integration to understand the approach of business prevailing in the Asia-Pacific Colorants market
- Detailed analysis of Competitive Strategies like new product Launch, expansion, Merger & acquisitions etc. adopted by various companies and their impact on Asia-Pacific Colorants Market
- Burning Issues, Opportunities and information on the market under consideration
- Comparison with Global Colorants Market
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement