Americas Pigments market
Pigments are substances that are used to impart color to liquid solutions and solid materials. They have become indispensable tools for a variety of industries. These are versatile coloring agents that come with all round features to give credence to their suitability in a variety of mediums. The Americas Pigments market in terms of consumption was valued at 1,470.8 Thousand MT in 2012 and is expected to reach $1,663.6 Thousand MT by 2018 at a growing CAGR of 2.1% from 2013. The Americas Pigment market is expected to resume gain in the next five years after the decline due to sustained growth in the U.S. housing sector.
Pigments are substances that are used to impart color to liquid solutions and solid materials. These are used in almost every application. Perhaps there would be a very few applications, where there would be no use of the Pigments
North America holds third largest position with a share of 19.7% in the colorants market. The U.S. is the dominating country in the region capturing about 70% in the total consumption of colorants for the same period.
The key countries covered in Americas Pigments market are China, India and others. The various types studied include Organic, Inorganic and TiO2 Pigments which are further classified into sub types. Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the Americas Pigments market research report provides a comprehensive review of the important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and burning issues in the Pigments market.
The Americas Pigments market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. Americas Pigments market also includes the company profiles of and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, including DuPont, Tronox, Kronos, Huntsman, and Rockwood Holdings.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Competitive landscape with a detailed comparison of portfolio of each company mapped at the regional and country-level
- Comprehensive Production data of Pigments with analysis of Raw material suppliers and producers in Americas Pigments market
- Comprehensive data showing Pigments plant capacities, production, including capacity utilization for each region in Americas Pigment market
- Trade analysis to identify potential business sites
- Analysis of Forward chain integration as well as backward chain integration to understand the approach of business prevailing in the Americas Pigments market
- Detailed analysis of Competitive Strategies like new product Launch, expansion, Merger & acquisitions etc. adopted by various companies and their impact on Americas Pigments market
- Burning Issues, Opportunities and information on the market under consideration
- Comparison with Global Pigments Market
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Colorants-Europe can be segmented by Companies and Applications. Companies of Colorants-Europe are ADCO Global Inc., ACE Geosynthetics Enterprise Co., Ltd., AICELLO CHEMICAL CO. LTD, Atul Limited, Cabot Corporation, Clariant International Ltd, DIC Corporation, E.I. du...
Colorants-Americas can be segmented by Companies and Applications. Companies of Colorants-Americas are ADCO Global Inc., ACE Geosynthetics Enterprise Co., Ltd., AICELLO CHEMICAL CO. LTD, Atul Limited, Cabot Corporation, Clariant International Ltd, DIC Corporation, E.I....
Colorants-Asia-Pacific can be segmented by Companies and Applications. Companies of Colorants-Asia-Pacific are ADCO Global Inc., ACE Geosynthetics Enterprise Co., Ltd., AICELLO CHEMICAL CO. LTD, Atul Limited, Cabot Corporation, Clariant International Ltd, DIC...