In recent times, data centers have been integrated with high-performance computing tools. These tools utilize less power and work efficiently. The data center industry is growing due to the demand for the wholesale colocation market. The drivers of this market include the need to reduce operational expenditure, minimize capital expenditure, increase productivity, and meet the changing requirement of the user.
High-density computing equipment is being integrated with the data center market, which enhances the opportunity for the growth of the wholesale colocation market. Wholesale colocation services are the availed when there is a requirement for bulk storage.
The global wholesale colocation market in 2014 has been estimated at $4.45 billion. This market is expected to reach $8.95 billion by 2019, at a CAGR of 15.00% from 2014 to 2019.
Major players in the global wholesale colocation market are Cannon Technologies, Compass Datacenters, Dell, Equinix Inc., Elliptical Mobile Solutions, Emerson Electric Company, Hewlett-Packard, IBM IT Services, and Modular Network Solutions Ltd.
The MicroMarketMonitor report provides global market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscape, key drivers, trends, restraints, and opportunities in this market. The report aims to estimate the current market size and the future growth potential across different verticals and areas.
- By Application: Disaster Recovery, High-density Networks, Remote Office Support, Mobile Computing, and Other Applications
- By Verticals: Government, Military and Public Sector, Banking Financial, Services and Insurance (BFSI), Telecommunication and IT, Oil and Gas, and Others
- By Regions: North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, European Union, and Asia-Pacific
Along with the MMM assessment, you can customize the report in alignment with your company’s specific needs. Customize this report to obtain a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations.
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of applications, verticals, and regions in the wholesale colocation market
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem across various industrial verticals, market segmentation, and categorization
- Opportunity identification by connecting related markets using cascaded value-chain analysis; for instance, validation of the growth in the wholesale colocation market due to corresponding growth in the data center storage market
- Update on high-density computing equipment
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends, and market dominance (leaders, challengers, followers, nichers)
- Study of the competitive nature of the market
Market Data Tracker
- Region and country-specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments by country
- Web commerce companies
- E-commerce sites
- Telecommunication companies
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Asia-Pacific Wholesale Colocation
Wholesale Colocation-Asia-Pacific can be segmented by Endusers, Industries and Services. Endusers of this market are Small Business,
Europe Wholesale Colocation
Wholesale Colocation-Europe can be segmented by Endusers, Industries and Services. Endusers of this market are Small Business,
Latin America Wholesale Colocation
Wholesale Colocation-Latin America can be segmented by Endusers, Industries and Services. Endusers of this market are Small Business,
Middle East and Africa Wholesale Colocation
Wholesale Colocation-Middle East and Africa can be segmented by Endusers, Industries and Services. Endusers of this market are Small Business,
North America Wholesale Colocation
Wholesale Colocation-North America can be segmented by Endusers, Industries and Services. Endusers of this market are Small Business,