The North American wholesale colocation market has been estimated at $2.20 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach $3.75 billion by 2019, at a CAGR of 11.26% from 2014 to 2019.
The North American market is estimated to grow by 15% at the end of 2014 as compared to past years. The major countries in this market are the U.S. and Canada. The growth in the wholesale colocation market is the result of the relative growth in IT businesses and infrastructure. North America holds state-of-the-art technologies and facilities with high-speed performance. This creates a good marketplace for data center colocation providers.
Major players in the North American wholesale colocation market are Cannon Technologies, Compass Datacenters, Dell, Equinix Inc., Elliptical Mobile Solutions, Emerson Electric Company, Hewlett-Packard, IBM IT Services, and Modular Network Solutions Ltd.
The MicroMarketMonitor report provides global market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscape, key drivers, trends, restraints, and opportunities in this market. The report aims to estimate the current market size and the future growth potential across different verticals and areas.
- By Application: Disaster Recovery, High-density Networks, Remote Office Support, Mobile Computing, and Other Applications
- By Verticals: Government, Military and Public Sector, Banking Financial, Services and Insurance (BFSI), Telecommunication and IT, Oil and Gas, and Others
Along with the MMM assessment, you can customize the report in alignment with your company’s specific needs. Customize this report to obtain a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations.
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of applications, verticals, and regions in the wholesale colocation market
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem across various industrial verticals, market segmentation, and categorization
- Opportunity identification by connecting related markets using cascaded value-chain analysis; for instance, validation of the growth in the wholesale colocation market due to corresponding growth in the data center storage market
- Update on high-density computing equipment
- Insights on data center solutions such as server virtualization, managed services, cloud infrastructure, modular design, and DCIM
- Optimization of data centers
- Growth in power and space
- New technologies related to data center colocation
- Reasons for outsourced data center solutions across verticals
- Shared and protected infrastructure at low costs
- Latest data center technology compatible with IT infrastructure
- Benefits of data centers that include separate selection of managed services and cloud offerings by enterprises
- Utilization of advanced components of power and cooling architectures
- Building new data centers, extending data centers, refreshing an existing data center, migrating data center, and so on
- New methods to reduce costs such as reinvesting in energy and waste management
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends, and market dominance (leaders, challengers, followers, nichers)
- Study of the competitive nature of the market
Market Data Tracker
- Country-specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments by country
- Web commerce companies
- E-commerce sites
- Telecommunication companies
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Wholesale Colocation-North America, By Geographies
4.1 Wholesale Colocation-U.S.
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement