The Middle Eastern and African (MEA) wholesale colocation market has been estimated at $0.27 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach $0.82 billion by 2019, at a CAGR of 24.88% from 2014 to 2019.
MEA can be a challenging region for the wholesale colocation market. Other regions are well developed in comparison to this region. The business environment here is very different from other regions. The connectivity for data centers is very low since there are very few subscribers using internet facilities. Various big players such as Google, Facebook, and YouTube have installed their data centers in Africa. South Africa has data centers in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Major players in the MEA wholesale colocation market are Cannon Technologies, Compass Datacenters, Dell, Digital Realty, Elliptical Mobile Solutions, Emerson Electric Company, Hewlett-Packard, IBM Global Services, and Modular Network Solutions.
The MicroMarketMonitor report provides global market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscape, key drivers, trends, restraints, and opportunities in this market. The report aims to estimate the current market size and the future growth potential across different verticals and areas.
- By Application: Disaster Recovery, High-density Networks, Remote Office Support, Mobile Computing, and Other Applications
- By Verticals: Government, Military and Public Sector, Banking Financial, Services and Insurance (BFSI), Telecommunication and IT, Oil and Gas, and Others
Along with the MMM assessment, you can customize the report in alignment with your company’s specific needs. Customize this report to obtain a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations.
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of applications, verticals, and regions in the wholesale colocation market
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem across various industrial verticals, market segmentation, and categorization
- Opportunity identification by connecting related markets using cascaded value-chain analysis; for instance, validation of the growth in the wholesale colocation market due to corresponding growth in the data center storage market
- Update on high-density computing equipment
- Insights on data center solutions such as server virtualization, managed services, cloud infrastructure, modular design, and DCIM
- Building new data centers, extending data centers, refreshing an existing data center, migrating data center, and so on
- New methods to reduce costs such as reinvesting in energy and waste management
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends, and market dominance (leaders, challengers, followers, nichers)
Market Data Tracker
- Country-specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments by country
- Web commerce companies
- E-commerce sites
- Telecommunication companies
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Wholesale Colocation-Middle East and Africa, By Geographies
4.1 Wholesale Colocation-Middle East and Africa - UAE
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement