The Asia-Pacific wholesale colocation market has been estimated at $0.80 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach $1.63 billion by 2019, at a CAGR of 14.5% from 2014 to 2019.
The wholesale colocation market is rapidly evolving. The need to convert capital expenditure into operating expenditure has encouraged the advancement of this market. Due to wholesale colocation in Asia-Pacific, many countries such as China, Japan, and Australia can accommodate high power and fulfill their requirements more effectively. The option to lease data center property to the operators is one of the income sources for many countries in Asia-Pacific.
Major players in the Asia-Pacific wholesale colocation market are Cannon Technologies, Compass Datacenters, Dell, Equinix Inc., Elliptical Mobile Solutions, Emerson Electric Company, Hewlett-Packard, IBM IT Services, and Modular Network Solutions Ltd.
The MicroMarketMonitor report provides global market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscape, key drivers, trends, restraints, and opportunities in this market. The report aims to estimate the current market size and the future growth potential across different verticals and areas.
- By Application: Disaster Recovery, High-density Networks, Remote Office Support, Mobile Computing, and Other Applications
- By Verticals: Government, Military and Public Sector, Banking Financial, Services and Insurance (BFSI), Telecommunication and IT, Oil and Gas, and Others
Along with the MMM assessment, you can customize the report in alignment with your company’s specific needs. Customize this report to obtain a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations.
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of applications, verticals, and regions in the wholesale colocation market
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem across various industrial verticals, market segmentation, and categorization
- Opportunity identification by connecting related markets using cascaded value-chain analysis; for instance, validation of the growth in the wholesale colocation market due to corresponding growth in the data center storage market
- Update on high-density computing equipment
- Insights on data center solutions such as server virtualization, managed services, cloud infrastructure, modular design, and DCIM
- Shared and protected infrastructure at low costs
- Latest data center technology compatible with IT infrastructure
- Benefits of data centers that include separate selection of managed services and cloud offerings by enterprises
- Utilization of advanced components of power and cooling architectures
- Geographical diversification
- Wholesale colocation market ecosystem
- High reliability and excellence indicators
- Building new data centers, extending data centers, refreshing an existing data center, migrating data center, and so on
- New methods to reduce costs such as reinvesting in energy and waste management
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends, and market dominance (leaders, challengers, followers, nichers)
- Study of the competitive nature of the market
Market Data Tracker
- Country-specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments by country
- Web commerce companies
- E-commerce sites
- Telecommunication companies
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Wholesale Colocation-Asia-Pacific, By Geographies
4.1 Wholesale Colocation-Japan
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement