The anti-counterfeit packaging market can be segmented by companies, ingredients, levels, applications and technologies. Companies operational in the anti-counterfeit packaging market are International Paper Company and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation. Ingredients in the anti-counterfeit packaging are adhesives and sealants, engineering plastics, green coating, hot melt adhesives, paints and coatings, polyamide (PA), polyethylene (PE), polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA), polypropylene (PP), polyurethane, water-borne paints and coatings, polymer foam, polylactic acid, polyvinyl chloride, and adsorbent.
The levels involved in this market are primary packaging, secondary packaging, and tertiary packaging. Applications of anti-counterfeit packaging include food and beverage packaging, animal feed packaging and pharmaceutical packaging. The technologies segment of the anti-counterfeit packaging market includes authentication packaging and track and trace packaging.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Study of the product differentiation achieved by the major players in the market through design innovations
- Detailed analysis of types of anti-counterfeit packaging such as authentication packaging and track and trace packaging
- Increase in the market share of anti-counterfeit packaging due to untapped market and significant level of counterfeiting
Market Trend analysis
- Current innovations in the anti-counterfeit market which is revitalizing the growth of related industries like rigid and flexible packaging
- Consumers’ environmental concerns which has started the trend for eco-friendly packaging
Supply chain analysis
- Analyzing the increasing transportation costs leading to new products innovation
- Analysis of high investments in intelligent counterfeiting technologies
- Robust growth in RFID technology market, as it is effective in tracking the product across the supply chain
- Tracking the new anti-counterfeiting technologies launched by the key players like Sicapa, Alien Technology Corporation, and Flint Group
- Methods to manufacture customized and standardized anti-counterfeiting technologies according to the requirements of specific brand owners
- Analysis of the FDA initiative on the use of anti-counterfeiting tools and on agents to be labeled on products
What Makes Our Report Unique
- This report will provide you market insights into food and beverage packaging, animal feed packaging and pharmaceutical packaging.
- It provides market sizing and forecast for the anti-counterfeit packaging market along with the drivers, restraints, and opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
- The report provides deep dive competitive landscape covering the top players such as International Paper Company and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation.
- It also provides benchmarking insight on the top players including International Paper Company and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation.
- The report provides competitive intelligence on International Paper Company and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation.
Audience for this report
- Global anti-counterfeit packaging companies
- Anti-counterfeit packaging manufacturers
- Anti-counterfeit packaging traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
- Technology providers to anti-counterfeit packaging companies
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Anti-Counterfeit Packaging, By Technologies
4.1 Authentication Packaging
4.2 Track and Trace Packaging
4.3 Other Anti-Counterfeit Packaging
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement