The North American sleep apnea therapeutic devices market is mainly driven by enormous patient base of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) accompanied by technological amelioration of well-designed positive airway pressure (PAP) devices, oral appliances. The value of this market was $4.0 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $8.9 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 17.00% from 2013 to 2018. The PAP devices market constitutes the largest segment of the sleep apnea therapeutic devices market.
The report “North American Sleep Apnea Therapeutic Devices Market Forecast, 2012-2018”, analyzes the market into seven segments such as PAP Devices, facial Interfaces, adaptive cervo ventilation, airway clearance systems, oxygen devices, accessories, and oral appliances. The segmentation experienced a substantial positive growth owing to the elevated momentum in the awareness levels among the care givers and patients. CPAP devices segment has been contributing majorly in terms of value towards total sleep apnea therapeutic devices industry in North America. In terms of volume (units), CPAP devices segment hold a prime stand towards this industry. The market has been witnessing the maximum growth because of increase in patient pool and rise in incidence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
U.S. accounted for the largest market share in North American market. This is chiefly attributed to the increasing healthcare awareness for sleep apnea, rising disposable incomes, improving healthcare infrastructure, economic growth favored by broadening insurance coverage and increasing obesity adding to the pool of sleep apnea patients. According to National Sleep Foundation, in 2012, around 40 million Americans were reported to suffer from chronic sleep disorder.
The report provides a detailed competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market along with segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls. The key players of the market covered in the report are ResMed, Inc., Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, DeVilbiss Healthcare, Carefusion, Corp., Weinmann Medical Devices, BMC Medical Co. Ltd., Curative Medical, Inc., and other companies.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment and country wise)
- Country-specific prevalence and patient pool of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
- Number of unit sales along with the respective ASPs annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level, number of surgeries.
- Usage data and purchasing data
- Number of hospitals, home healthcare units and number of clinics
Surgeon’s/Physician’s Perception analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeon’s response to this market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of anesthesia devices by physicians and anesthesiologists
- Surgeon’s opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeon’s qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2018 across the sub-segments, country-wise
- Develop business strategies to enhance the bottom line of the companies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Asian Sleep Apnea Devices
The Sleep Apnea Devices market in Asia has been slated to gather pace in the coming years as a result of the awareness levels of Sleep Apnea. The market is clinched at $1.4 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach a value of $3.1 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 17.5% from 2013-2018. The market has been segmented on the basis of Products, Geographies (Japan, China, India), Endusers, Companies and Macroindicator. The main companies operating in the market are Philips Respironics, ResMed, Inc., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Carefusion, Corp., DeVilbiss Healthcare, Weinmann Medical Devices, BMC Medical Co. Ltd., Natus Medical, Inc., Compumedics, Ltd., Nihon Kohden Corporation and other companies. Deep dive analysis of the key players have been considered in this report.
North American Sleep Apnea Devices
The U.S. accounted for the largest market share in 2014, followed by Canada. This is chiefly attributed to the increasing healthcare awareness for sleep apnea, rising disposable incomes, improving healthcare infrastructure, economic growth favored by broadening insurance coverage, better reimbursement scenario, and the increasing obese population adding to the pool of sleep apnea patients.
European Sleep Apnea Devices
The European sleep apnea devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.0% from 2014 to 2019. This growth of devices market is attributed to the increasing patient pool of sleep apnea patients, increase in the prevalence of comorbidities associated with sleep apnea, as well as the elevated levels of awareness among patients and caregivers.