Silver conductive ink (SCI), apart from being a good conductor, offers a conductive native oxide layer, which usually forms on the surface. Silver pastes have been in use for screen printing since a long time. The North America silver conductive inks market was valued at $154.77 million in 2012, and is projected to reach $183.46 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 5.1 % from 2013. Photovoltaic is the major application of silver conductive inks in North America market, closely followed by membrane switches.
With advancing technology, conductive silver inks are compatible with almost every printing technique, such as, inkjet, screen, gravure, and flexography. Nanosilver inks are new in this category and have the advantage of high conductivity and surface area, leading to the opening up of new markets. Silver conductive inks have various applications such as photovoltaic, membrane switches, automotive, RFID/smart packaging, bio-sensors, printed circuit boards, and other applications.
The North American chemical industry is a significant part of the country’s economy. U.S. is the largest chemical producer in North America, followed by Mexico, and Canada. In the past, most of North America’s chemical industry growth was driven by domestic sales, but these days, the country’s growth is shared dependent on both the domestic and the export market. Silver flakes have huge demand in North America silver conductive inks market, on account of increasing usage in end-user industries. U.S. is the major consumer of silver conductive inks in North America. Subsequent to U.S. are Canada and Mexico.
The key countries covered in North America silver conductive inks market are U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The types of silver conductive inks studied include silver flakes, silver nanoparticles, and silver nanowires. Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the North America Silver conductive inks market research report provides a comprehensive review of the important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and burning issues in the silver conductive inks market.
The North America silver conductive inks market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles of and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, including DuPont MCM (U.S.), NovaCentrix (U.S.), Henkel Electronics (U.S.), PChem Associates (U.S.), Heraeus (Germany) and Sun Chemical (U.S.).
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Market size and forecast (Deep Analysis and Scope)
- Competitive landscape with a detailed comparison of portfolio of each company mapped at the regional- and country-level
- Analysis of Forward chain integration as well as backward chain integration to understand the approach of business prevailing in the North America Conductive inks market
- Detailed analysis of Competitive Strategies like new product Launch, expansion, Merger & acquisitions etc. adopted by various companies and their impact on North America Conductive inks Market
- Detailed Analysis of various drivers and restraints with their impact on the North America Conductive inks Market
- Upcoming opportunities in conductive inks market
- Trade data of SCI market
- SWOT for top companies in conductive inks market
- Porters 5 force analysis for conductive inks market
- PESTLE analysis for major countries in conductive inks market
- New technology trends of the SCI market
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
South America, Africa, Middle East Conductive Inks
Conductive Inks-South America, Africa, Middle East can be segmented by Ingredients, Applications and Companies. Ingredients of this market are Silver, Carbon,
Europe Conductive Inks
Conductive Inks-Europe can be segmented by Ingredients, Applications and Companies. Ingredients of this market are Silver, Carbon,
North America Conductive Inks
Conductive Inks-North America can be segmented by Ingredients, Applications and Companies. Ingredients of this market are Silver, Carbon,
Asia-Pacific Conductive Inks
Conductive Inks-Asia-Pacific can be segmented by Ingredients, Applications and Companies. Ingredients of this market are Silver, Carbon,