A conductive ink (CI) is a thermoplastic viscous paste that conducts electricity by inculcating conductive materials such as silver and copper. This ink comprises binder, conductor, solvent, and surfactants used during its manufacturing process. The North America conductive inks market was valued at $291.6 million in 2012, and is projected to reach $378.8 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 5.5 % from 2013. Photovoltaic is the major application of conductive inks in North America market, closely followed by membrane switches.
The binder helps to clutch together all conductive materials in the ink and provides a strong support to the product. It is particularly used in the applications which require high reliability and flexibility. The conductor is another important part of the ink which allows the passage of electricity. The different types of conductors used in conductive inks are silver, copper, nickel, aluminum, and so on. Similarly, the solvent is used for the formation of solution, whereas the surfactants help in uniform mixing of the ink. Conductive inks have various applications such as photovoltaic, membrane switches, automotive, RFID/smart packaging, bio-sensors, printed circuit boards, and other applications.
The North American chemical industry is a significant part of the country’s economy. U.S. is the largest chemical producer in North America, followed by Mexico, and Canada. In the past, most of North America’s chemical industry growth was driven by domestic sales, but these days, the country’s growth is shared dependent on both the domestic and the export market. Silver flakes conductive inks have huge demand in North America conductive inks market, on account of increasing usage in end-user industries.
The key countries covered in North America conductive inks market are U.S., Canada, and Others. The types of conductive inks studied include conductive silver ink, conductive copper ink, conductive copper ink, conductive polymers, carbon nanotube ink, dielectric inks, carbon/grapheme ink, and others. Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the North America conductive inks market research report provides a comprehensive review of the important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and burning issues in the conductive inks market.
The North America conductive inks market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles of and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, including Applied nanotech holdings Inc. (U.S.), Conductive Compounds Inc. (U.S.), Creative Materials Inc. (U.S.), and E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company (U.S.).
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Market size and forecast (Deep Analysis and Scope)
- Competitive landscape with a detailed comparison of portfolio of each company mapped at the regional- and country-level
- Analysis of Forward chain integration as well as backward chain integration to understand the approach of business prevailing in the North America Conductive inks market
- Detailed analysis of Competitive Strategies like new product Launch, expansion, Merger & acquisitions etc. adopted by various companies and their impact on North America Conductive inks Market
- Detailed Analysis of various drivers and restraints with their impact on the North America Conductive inks Market
- Upcoming opportunities in conductive inks market
- Trade data of CI market
- SWOT for top companies in conductive inks market
- Porters 5 force analysis for conductive inks market
- PESTLE analysis for major countries in conductive inks market
- New technology trends of the CI market
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement