A conductive ink (CI) is a thermoplastic viscous paste that conducts electricity by inculcating conductive materials such as silver and copper. This ink comprises binder, conductor, solvent, and surfactants used during its manufacturing process. The Europe conductive inks market was valued at $500.2 million in 2012, and is projected to reach $605.4 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 4.4 % from 2013. Silver Flakes are the major type of amphoteric surfactant, and has a huge demand in Europe. Conductive inks are widely used in photovoltaic which is driving the demand of conductive inks in Europe.
The binder helps to clutch together all conductive materials in the ink and provides a strong support to the product. It is particularly used in the applications which require high reliability and flexibility. The conductor is another important part of the ink which allows the passage of electricity. The different types of conductors used in conductive inks are silver, copper, nickel, aluminum, and so on. Similarly, the solvent is used for the formation of solution, whereas the surfactants help in uniform mixing of the ink. Conductive inks have various applications such as photovoltaic, membrane switches, automotive, RFID/smart packaging, bio-sensors, printed circuit boards, and other applications.
The European chemical industry is a significant part of the country’s economy.The industry is divided in four segments including Base chemicals, Specialty chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, and Consumer chemicals. Germany is the largest chemical producer in Europe, followed by France, Italy, and The Netherlands. These four countries together account for 64.0% of the Europe chemical sales. In the past, most of Europe’s chemical industry growth was driven by domestic sales, but these days, the country’s growth is shared dependent on both the domestic and the export market. Germany is currently driving the European conductive inks market.
The key countries covered in Europe conductive inks market are Germany, U.K., France, and Others. The types of conductive inks studied include conductive silver ink, conductive copper ink, conductive copper ink, conductive polymers, carbon nanotube ink, dielectric inks, carbon/grapheme ink, and others. Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the Europe conductive inks market research report provides a comprehensive review of the important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and burning issues in the conductive inks market.
The Europe Conductive inks market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles of and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, including Applied nanotech holdings Inc. (U.S.), Conductive Compounds Inc. (U.S.), Creative Materials Inc. (U.S.), and E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company (U.S.).
With market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Market size and forecast (Deep Analysis and Scope)
- Competitive landscape with a detailed comparison of portfolio of each company mapped at the regional- and country-level
- Analysis of Forward chain integration as well as backward chain integration to understand the approach of business prevailing in the Europe Conductive inks market
- Detailed analysis of Competitive Strategies like new product Launch, expansion, Merger & acquisitions etc. adopted by various companies and their impact on Europe conductive inks Market
- Detailed Analysis of various drivers and restraints with their impact on the Europe conductive inks Market
- Upcoming opportunities in conductive inks market
- Trade data of CI market
- SWOT for top companies in conductive inks market
- Porters 5 force analysis for conductive inks market
- PESTLE analysis for major countries in conductive inks market
- New technology trends of the CI market
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement