A conductive ink (CI) is a thermoplastic viscous paste that conducts electricity by inculcating conductive materials such as silver and copper. This ink comprises binder, conductor, solvent, and surfactants used during its manufacturing process. The Asia-Pacific conductive inks market was valued at $2,349.2 million in 2012, and is projected to reach $2,654.6 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 3.0 % from 2013. Asia-Pacific conductive inks market has grown considerably during the past few years and is expected to grow at a more rapid pace in the next five years. Silver flakes are the major type of conductive inks, and has a huge demand in Asia-pacific.
The binder helps to clutch together all conductive materials in the ink and provides a strong support to the product. It is particularly used in the applications which require high reliability and flexibility. The conductor is another important part of the ink which allows the passage of electricity. The different types of conductors used in conductive inks are silver, copper, nickel, aluminum, and so on. Similarly, the solvent is used for the formation of solution, whereas the surfactants help in uniform mixing of the ink. Conductive inks have various applications such as photovoltaic, membrane switches, automotive, RFID/smart packaging, bio-sensors, printed circuit boards, and other applications.
The continuous rise in production of end products for use within the region and for exports derives a huge demand for the chemicals. The growing demand and policies including emission control, environment friendly products, etc., have led to innovation and developments in the industry, making it a strong chemical hub globally. The exorbitant growth and innovation along with the industry consolidations are expected to ascertain a bright future for the industry in the region. China is the major consumer of conductive inks in Asia-Pacific, accounting for 67.7% of the total consumption. Subsequent to China are Japan and South India.
The key countries covered in Asia-Pacific conductive inks market are China, Japan, India, and Others. The types of conductive inks studied include conductive silver ink, conductive copper ink, conductive copper ink, conductive polymers, carbon nanotube ink, dielectric inks, carbon/grapheme ink, and others. Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the Asia-Pacific Conductive inks market research report provides a comprehensive review of the important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and burning issues in the conductive inks market.
The Asia-Pacific Conductive inks Market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles of and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, including Applied nanotech holdings Inc. (U.S.), Conductive Compounds Inc. (U.S.), Creative Materials Inc. (U.S.), and E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company (U.S.).
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Market size and forecast (Deep Analysis and Scope)
- Competitive landscape with a detailed comparison of portfolio of each company mapped at the regional- and country-level
- Analysis of Forward chain integration as well as backward chain integration to understand the approach of business prevailing in the Asia-Pacific Conductive inks market
- Detailed analysis of Competitive Strategies like new product Launch, expansion, Merger & acquisitions etc. adopted by various companies and their impact on Asia-Pacific Conductive inks Market
- Detailed Analysis of various drivers and restraints with their impact on the Asia-Pacific Conductive inks Market
- Upcoming opportunities in conductive inks market
- Trade data of CI market
- SWOT for top companies in conductive inks market
- Porters 5 force analysis for conductive inks market
- PESTLE analysis for major countries in conductive inks market
- New technology trends of the CI market
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement