Hospital information system is software that is designed to manage the flow of information throughout varied processes in hospitals, thereby integrating the data of satellite clinics, laboratory, nursing, pharmacy, radiology, and pathology departments. The report analyzes the European Hospital Information System Market on the basis of geography, segment, component, and deployment.
With aging, incidences of age related disorders also increase. As the population ages, the proportion of younger tax or insurance-paying earners seems to decline, which further results in low tax revenue generation by younger payers; thus low fund is made available for offering financial support to the aged population. Consequently, this compels government to adopt HCIT’s solution to bring down healthcare costs as well as ensure qualitative healthcare facilities for aged patients. Therefore, increase in ageing population in the European regions has exerted pressure on governmental bodies to extend financial support to the healthcare system through tax revenue or insurance premium, which in turn, becomes one of the major factors propelling the growth of this market.
Other factors augmenting the market growth are increasing adoption of integrated Electronic Medical Records (EMR) solutions, growing demand for administrative software among healthcare providers, rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases that triggers the need for diagnostic procedures, and rise in the adoption of CPOE to overcome issues, such as medication errors and adverse effects of drugs.
The market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of varied market metrics such as drivers, restraints, and upcoming opportunities of the European Hospital Information System market. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2014 to 2019. The geographical segmentation of this market includes countries, such as the U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe. Germany commands the largest share of the European Hospital Information System market, followed by
Market share analysis of leading players, on the basis of their revenues has also been covered in this report. Companies highlighted in the European Hospital Information System market report are GE Healthcare, Integrated Medical Systems Pty, Ltd., McKesson Corporation, Siemens Healthcare, Epic Systems, Agfa-Gevaert, Cerner Corporation, and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. among others.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the European HIS market to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of endoscopes (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of endoscopes (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
Procedure Volume Data
- Number of software installed
- End users
Surgeon/Physician Perception analysis
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of device usage by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
Brand/ Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connection tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Cost analysis of Electronic Health Record (EHR), Computerized Physician Order Entry System (CPOE), Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS), Radiology Information System (RIS), Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS), and Cardiovascular Information and Imaging Solutions (CVIS) in major countries
- Company share analysis of HIS market in European countries
- Crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating HIS in their portfolio
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
North American Clinical Cardiovascular Information And Imaging Solution
The North American Clinical CVIS market is anticipated to boom due to the inherent advantages it offers in the field of interventional cardiology. This report encompasses the market share, value chain analysis, and market metrics along with the market drivers and restraints. A DeepDive analysis of the top players of this domain have also been considered in the report.
|17 Jun 2015||$ 2650|
European Clinical Cardiovascular Information And Imaging Solution market
Globally, Europe is the second largest Clinical Information Systems market, which is expected to reach a CAGR value of 6.35%, from 2012 to 2018. The European chromatography market is segmented into geography, sub-market, application, component, deployment, and end-user. A DeepDive analysis of the top players of this domain have also been considered in the report.
|17 Jun 2015||$ 2650|
Asia Clinical Information Systems Market
The Asian clinical CVIS market report includes the market share, value chain analysis, and market metrics that include drivers, restraints, and upcoming opportunities. The market is segmented into geography, sub-market, application, component, deployment, and end-user. A DeepDive analysis of the top players of this domain have also been considered in this report.
|17 Jun 2015||$ 2650|