The Asian Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices Market, mainly driven by enormous patient base of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) accompanied by technological amelioration of well designed PSG devices, Pulse Oximeters, Two Channel Screening Devices, was valued at $478.9 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $1.0 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 16.3%. The Polysomnography (PSG) market constitutes the largest segment of this market in Asia.
The report “Asian Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices Market forecast, 2012-2018” analyzes the market of devices by 5 segments such as PSG Devices, Respiratory Polygraphs, Two Channel Screening Devices, Single Channel Screening Devices (Pulse Oximeter), Actigraphy Systems. All of these segments experience a substantial positive growth owing to the elevated momentum in the awareness levels among the care givers and patients. Clinical PSG devices segment has been contributing majorly around 67% in terms of value towards total Asian PSG devices industry.
The Asian market has been experiencing a relatively low growth due to lack of awareness of the disease, low insurance coverage and large number of undiagnosed cases. However, Asia is gradually gaining momentum in terms of growth, regarding the sleep apnea market. There is a steady shift from the curative medicine to wellness and prevention. The growth in the Asian region will be hinged on India, China and Japan. Japan accounts for the largest market share.
The report also provides a detailed competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. Segment and Country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies would be detailed. The main companies operating in the Asian market are Natus Medical, Inc., Compumedics, Ltd., Philips Respironics and other companies.
The Market data enables you to customize the MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Country specific Patient pool Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
- Number of unit sales along with the respective ASPs annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level, number of surgeries.
- Usage data and purchasing data
- Device Utilization Ratio
- Healthcare Expenditure across major geographies
- Number of hospitals, home healthcare units and clinics
Surgeons/Physicians Perception analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of devices by physicians
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- Company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2018 across the sub-segments, country-wise
- Develop business strategies to enhance the bottom line of the companies
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices-Asia, By Geographies
4.1 Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices-Asia - Japan
4.2 Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices-China
4.3 Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices-India
4.4 Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Devices-Asia - Other Geographies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Asian Sleep Apnea Devices
The Sleep Apnea Devices market in Asia has been slated to gather pace in the coming years as a result of the awareness levels of Sleep Apnea. The market is clinched at $1.4 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach a value of $3.1 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 17.5% from 2013-2018. The market has been segmented on the basis of Products, Geographies (Japan, China, India), Endusers, Companies and Macroindicator. The main companies operating in the market are Philips Respironics, ResMed, Inc., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Carefusion, Corp., DeVilbiss Healthcare, Weinmann Medical Devices, BMC Medical Co. Ltd., Natus Medical, Inc., Compumedics, Ltd., Nihon Kohden Corporation and other companies. Deep dive analysis of the key players have been considered in this report.
North American Sleep Apnea Devices
The U.S. accounted for the largest market share in 2014, followed by Canada. This is chiefly attributed to the increasing healthcare awareness for sleep apnea, rising disposable incomes, improving healthcare infrastructure, economic growth favored by broadening insurance coverage, better reimbursement scenario, and the increasing obese population adding to the pool of sleep apnea patients.
European Sleep Apnea Devices
The European sleep apnea devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.0% from 2014 to 2019. This growth of devices market is attributed to the increasing patient pool of sleep apnea patients, increase in the prevalence of comorbidities associated with sleep apnea, as well as the elevated levels of awareness among patients and caregivers.