The Asia-Pacific ultrasound ablation market is mainly driven by increasing aging population with higher risk of chronic diseases and increasing procedures through minimal invasive surgery. This market was valued at $259 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $535 million by 2018.
The report “Asia-Pacific Ultrasound Ablation Market forecast, 2010-2018” analyzes the market of devices by segments such as High Intensity Focused Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Guided Focused Ultrasound, Ultrasound Surgical Systems, and Shock wave therapy.
All these segments experienced a positive growth with an increased awareness of patients and physicians towards the usage and reception of new ablation technologies due to the numerous advantages offered by these devices. This technique finds maximum applications in the gynecology segment such as removal of uterine fibroids, cancer of the prostate, and testes. It also finds large application in treatment of atrial fibrillation, arrhythmia and other cancers such as those of liver and breasts.
Emerging markets such as India, China, and Brazil have undergone significant economic development over the past decade. This development has also led to an increase in healthcare availability in these countries. Also, as these countries have relatively modest GDP per capita levels and highly variable healthcare systems, the need for inexpensive ablation devices is emerging as an important factor for Asia-Pacific Ultrasound Ablation. It has provided an opportunity for ultrasound ablation devices companies, to have an established and growing market in these countries.
In China, medical reforms have boosted the demand of medical devices. These reforms will help in increasing insurance coverage of rural and urban population and setting up of hospitals. In addition, it would help improve the infrastructure and services of existing hospitals.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in Asia-Pacific Ultrasound Ablation market. The key players in Asia-Pacific Ultrasound Ablation segment are InSightec(U.S), Elmed Lithotripsy(Turkey), Ethicon (J&J)(U.S), Misonix Inc.(U.S), USHIFU (U.S.), and Sonora (U.S.), a subsidiary of Misonix.
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular disorders, gynecological, and orthopedic disorders.
- Country specific Patient pool of cancer, cardiovascular disorders, gynecological, and orthopedic disorders.
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology date
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Americas Thermal Ablation
The American Thermal Ablation Market was pegged at $3097 million in 2013 and expected to be $5012 million by 2018. The main companies operating in thermal ablation market and extensively covered in this report are Varian Medical systems, Elekta, Biosense Webster, St. Jude Medical Boston Scientfic, Accuray, Medtronic, CR Bard, Others
Asia-Pacific Thermal Ablation
The Asia-Pacific Thermal Ablation Market was pegged at $1533 million in 2013 and expected to be $2772 million by 2018. The main companies operating in Asia-Pacific Thermal Ablation market and extensively covered in this report are Varian Medical systems, Elekta, Biosense Webster, St. Jude Medical Boston Scientfic, Accuray, Medtronic, CR Bard, Others.
European Thermal Ablation
The European Thermal Ablation Market was pegged at $2132 million in 2013 and expected to be $3328 million by 2018. The main companies operating in European thermal ablation market and extensively covered in this report are Varian Medical systems, Elekta, Biosense Webster, St. Jude Medical Boston Scientfic, Accuray, Medtronic, CR Bard, Others.