The European Thermal Ablation Market is mainly driven by increasing aging population with high risk of chronic diseases and increasing age related chronic diseases. This market was valued at $2132 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $3328 million by 2018.
The report “European Thermal Ablation Market forecast, 2010-2018” analyzes the market of devices by 7 segments such as Electrical, Radiation, Radiofrequency, Light, Ultrasound, Microwave, and Hydrothermal Ablation. All of these segments experienced a positive growth till 2012 with an increased awareness of patients and physicians towards the usage and reception of new ablation technologies due to the numerous advantages offered by these devices.
European market is challenging, as it is a heterogeneous region in terms of regulatory and reimbursement approaches, with every country having its own unique characteristics. Recent trends show an increased inclination of companies towards Europe for their preliminary product development and launch. In addition, it is observed that capital investment required for regulatory approval of the product is significantly less than that compared to U.S. Ultimately, market players are adopting a strategy to launch their products initially in Europe, as it offers an opportunity to balance the risk-to-reward ratio in case of innovative technologies.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in European thermal ablation market. The main companies operating in European thermal ablation market and extensively covered in this report are Varian Medical systems, Elekta, Biosense Webster, St. Jude Medical Boston Scientfic, Accuray, Medtronic, CR Bard and others.
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular disorders, gynecological, and orthopedic disorders.
- Country specific Patient pool of cancer, cardiovascular disorders, gynecological, and orthopedic disorders.
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology date
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement