The American Thermal Ablation Market, mainly driven by growing aging population, with increasing incidence, and prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular disorders, rapid acceptance of new medical technology, and well covered reimbursement system; was pegged at $3097 million in 2013 and expected to be $5012 million by 2018.
The report American Thermal Ablation Market forecast, 2010-2018 “analyzes the market of devices by 7 segments such as Electrical, Radiation, Radiofrequency, Light, Ultrasound, Microwave, and Hydrothermal Ablation. All of these segments experienced a positive growth till 2012 with an increased awareness of patients and physicians towards the usage and reception of new thermal ablation technologies due to the numerous advantages offered by these devices.
Increasing regulatory scrutiny, strict reimbursement necessities, delays in regulatory approval and economic crisis have further resulted in drifting focus of market players from mature markets of Americas to emerging markets such Latin America.
Currently, in the U.S., 40 million people are of age 65 and above and is expected that, by 2050 this number will double to 89 million diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disorders, gynecological, and orthopedic problems increases. As the number of patient population will increase it will lead to increase in the procedural volume of minimally invasive surgeries, ultimately giving rise to increased demand for thermal ablation devices.
High treatment seeking population and continuously increasing incidence of diseases such as cancer and problems related to heart, orthopedics, gynecology and urology, offers good opportunity for ablation devices market in America. SEER estimated that in U.S. 1,596,670 cancer patients will be diagnosed in 2011, in addition coronary artery disease is considered as #1 cause of death in the U.S. Due to huge obese population (~30% of U.S. population) and high diabetic patient pool, it is expected that incidences of cardiovascular related disorders will continue to grow in the future.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in thermal ablation market and extensively covered in this report are Varian Medical systems, Elekta, Biosense Webster, St. Jude Medical Boston Scientfic, Accuray, Medtronic, CR Bard, Others.
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular disorders, gynecological, and orthopedic disorders.
- Country specific Patient pool of cancer, cardiovascular disorders, gynecological, and orthopedic disorders.
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology date
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Thermal Ablation-Americas, By Technologies
4.1 Electrical Ablation-Americas
4.2 Radiation Ablation-Americas
4.3 Radiofrequency Ablation-Americas
4.4 Light Ablation-Americas
4.5 Ultrasound Ablation-Americas
4.6 Microwave Ablation-Americas
4.7 Hydrothermal Ablation-Americas
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement