The Asia-Pacific Thermal Ablation Market is mainly driven by high patient pool, growing preferences to minimally invasive surgery, geographical expansion of market players, increased government investment in healthcare facilities especially in rural areas, westernization in life style and dietary habits, increasing healthcare expenditure & improved medical insurance plans. This market was valued at $1533 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $2772 million by 2018.
The report “Asia-Pacific Thermal Ablation Market forecast, 2010-2018” analyzes the market of devices by 7 segments such as Electrical, Radiation, Radiofrequency, Light, Ultrasound, Microwave, and Hydrothermal Ablation. All of these segments experienced a positive growth till 2012 with an increased awareness of patients and physicians towards the usage and reception of new ablation technologies due to the numerous advantages offered by these devices.
Emerging markets such as India, China, and Brazil have undergone significant economic development over the past decade. This development has also led to an increase in healthcare availability in these countries. Also, as these countries have relatively modest GDP per capita levels and highly variable healthcare systems, the need for inexpensive ablation devices is emerging as an important factor. It has provided an opportunity for thermal ablation devices companies, to have an established and growing market in these countries.
Japan is considered as mature market for the thermal ablation devices and will continue to show growth opportunities for the thermal ablation devices in the future. Aging Japanese population, which is at the highest risk of developing chronic diseases such as cancer and cardiac disorders, will ultimately lead to growth in procedure volume in the future. In India and China, large number of untreated patient population and increasing use of ablation to treat cardiac disorders such as atrial fibrillation will continue to drive the Asia-Pacific Thermal Ablation market.
In China, medical reforms have boosted the demand for medical devices. These reforms will help to increase insurance coverage of rural and urban population and set up new healthcare institutions such as hospitals, in addition to improving the infrastructure and services of existing hospitals.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in Asia-Pacific Thermal Ablation market. The main companies operating in Asia-Pacific Thermal Ablation market and extensively covered in this report are Varian Medical systems, Elekta, Biosense Webster, St. Jude Medical Boston Scientfic, Accuray, Medtronic, CR Bard and others.
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular disorders, gynecological, and orthopedic disorders.
- Country specific Patient pool of cancer, cardiovascular disorders, gynecological, and orthopedic disorders.
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology date
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like Patient dynamics (Patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and Macroeconomic indicators (aging population, reimbursement scenario, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement