Asia-Pacific Dyes market
Dyes have become indispensable tools for a variety of industries. From acting as colorants for plastics, Textile dyeing industries and the highly sophisticated biotechnology industry dyes are touching our life everywhere. Today various dyes are manufactured to meet the requirements of each type of industries. The Asia-Pacific market for Dyes was valued at $2,653.99 million MT in 2012 and is expected to reach $3,447.92 million by 2018 at a growing CAGR of 3.3% from 2013. China is the biggest producer and consumer of dyes and is driving the growth of Dyes market in Asia-Pacific
Dyes are substances that are used to impart color to liquid solutions and solid materials. These are used in almost every application. Perhaps there would be a very few applications, where there would be no use of the dyes
China is the biggest producer and consumer of dyes. China consumption is expected to rise and reach 555 thousand MT by 2018. After China, India holds a second position. Dyes are also used by industries for inks and tinting. Today, various dyes are manufactured to meet the requirements of each type of industries.
The key countries covered in Asia-Pacific Dyes Market are China, India and others. The various types studied include Disperse dyes, Acid dyes, Sulfur dyes, Direct dyes, VAT dyes and Basic dyes.The Various applications included in Asia-Pacific Dyes market report are Textile, Leather, Paper and others. Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the Market research report provides a comprehensive review of the important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and burning issues in the dyes market.
This Market report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of the companies operating in this market. It also includes the company profiles of and competitive strategies adopted by various market players, including India based Kiri Industries, Atul Ltd, Sudarshan Chemical Industries; Tata Pigments, China, based Zhejiang Longsheng Group; and Japan based DIC Corp.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Competitive landscape with a detailed comparison of portfolio of each company mapped at the regional and country-level
- Comprehensive Production data of Dyes with analysis of Raw material suppliers and producers
- Comprehensive data showing Dyes plant capacities, production, including capacity utilization for each region
- Trade analysis to identify potential business sites
- Analysis of Forward chain integration as well as backward chain integration to understand the approach of business prevailing in the Asia-Pacific Dyes market
- Detailed analysis of Competitive Strategies like new product Launch, expansion, Merger & acquisitions etc. adopted by various companies and their impact on Asia-Pacific Dyes Market
- Burning Issues, Opportunities and information on the market under consideration
- Comparison with Global Dyes Market
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Colorants-Europe can be segmented by Companies and Applications. Companies of Colorants-Europe are ADCO Global Inc., ACE Geosynthetics Enterprise Co., Ltd., AICELLO CHEMICAL CO. LTD, Atul Limited, Cabot Corporation, Clariant International Ltd, DIC Corporation, E.I. du...
Colorants-Americas can be segmented by Companies and Applications. Companies of Colorants-Americas are ADCO Global Inc., ACE Geosynthetics Enterprise Co., Ltd., AICELLO CHEMICAL CO. LTD, Atul Limited, Cabot Corporation, Clariant International Ltd, DIC Corporation, E.I....
Colorants-Asia-Pacific can be segmented by Companies and Applications. Companies of Colorants-Asia-Pacific are ADCO Global Inc., ACE Geosynthetics Enterprise Co., Ltd., AICELLO CHEMICAL CO. LTD, Atul Limited, Cabot Corporation, Clariant International Ltd, DIC...