Urea (Nitrogenous Fertilizers)-Asia can be segmented by Applications, Companies, MacroIndicators and Ingredients. Applications of this market are Fruits & Vegetables, Grains & Oilseeds and Rest (Crops). Companies of this market are Yara Downstream, Agrium Nitrogen, Potash Corp. Nitrogen, CVR UAN (Urea Ammonium Nitrate), Bunge Fertilizer products, CF Nitrogen, EuroChem- Nitrogen, Sinofert Holdings ltd., Others(Company), Coromandel International Limited and SHL Nitrogen fertilizers. MacroIndicators of this market are Agricultural Land. Ingredients of this market are Ammonia and Carbondioxide.
Key Questions Answered
What makes our report unique?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which of Urea (Nitrogenous Fertilizers)-Asia markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; How companies like Yara Downstream, Agrium Nitrogen and Potash Corp. Nitrogen doing in Urea (Nitrogenous Fertilizers)-Asia?
Audience for this report
- It will provide you market insights into Fruits & Vegetables, Grains & Oilseeds and Rest (Crops).
- This report provides market sizing and forecast for the Urea (Nitrogenous Fertilizers)-Asia market. It also provides market sizing and forecast along with the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
- The report provides deep dive competitive landscape covering the top players such as Yara Downstream, Agrium Nitrogen, Potash Corp. Nitrogen and CVR UAN (Urea Ammonium Nitrate).
- The reports provides benchmarking insight on the top players Yara Downstream, Agrium Nitrogen, Potash Corp. Nitrogen and CVR UAN (Urea Ammonium Nitrate).
- The report provide competitive intelligence on Yara Downstream, Agrium Nitrogen, Potash Corp. Nitrogen and CVR UAN (Urea Ammonium Nitrate).
- Global Urea (Nitrogenous Fertilizers)-Asia companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
- Technology providers
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Asia-Pacific Nitrogenous Fertilizers
The Asia Pacific nitrogenous fertilizers market had been valued at $61,092 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $67,645.8 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 2.1%. The Asia-Pacific market is segmented on basis of applications, regions, and types.
North America Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market
The North American nitrogenous fertilizers market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% from 2014 to 2019. Crops require different types of nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur, and potassium for its growth. Nitrogen is one of the most essential nutrients for proper growth and development of plants. Grains and oilseeds require a higher application rate of nitrogenous fertilizers than fruits and vegetables.
Europe Nitrogenous Fertilizers
The nitrogenous fertilizers market is segmented on the basis of types, applications, and geography. Ammonium nitrate was the leading sector with about 39% of the market share in 2012 in the European nitrogenous fertilizers market, which is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 2.8% for the forecasted period.
Latin America Nitrogenous Fertilizers
The Latin America nitrogenous fertilizers market had been valued at $7,751.4 million in 2013, expected to grow at 3.2% annually, and is projected to reach $9,071.0 million by 2018. This market is segmented on basis of applications, regions, and types.