The Asian hospital information system market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2014 to 2019. The report analyzes the market by segment, component, deployment, and geography. The report provides an in-depth analysis of market landscape and varied market dynamics on the Asian Hospital Information System market, by segments, including electronic medical record (EMR), computerized physician order entry system (CPOE), picture archiving and communication system (PACS), radiology information system (RIS), clinical decision support system (CDSS), and cardiovascular information and imaging solutions (CVIS). On the basis of deployments, the market is segmented into three segments namely on-premises, web-premises, and cloud-premises. Based on geographies, the Asian Hospital Information System market is divided into major countries in this region including Japan, China, India, and Rest of Asia.
Hospital information system is software that is designed to manage flow of information efficiently throughout the process in hospitals, thereby integrating the data concerned to the satellite clinics, laboratory, nursing, pharmacy, radiology, and pathology departments. The major factor that is propelling the growth of this market in Asia is the increasing healthcare expenditure that has influenced the growth of this market in developing countries, such as India, Singapore, and Thailand. This has further resulted in migration of patients to suitable medical tourism destination, wherein medical costs are lower as compared to their native regions. In addition, government initiatives for HCIT adoption is also expected to drive the market growth in this region.
However, there is lack of standard healthcare protocols such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM), and Health Level 7(HL7). Along with this, lower budget allocation to hospitals due to economic slowdown for implementing HCIT solution, poor legacy systems which include front office applications, billing systems and other traditional systems, practitioners’ reluctance towards the adoption of IT-based solutions, and shortage of in-house IT expertise in hospitals will remain as major restraining factors affecting the growth of this market across the Asian region.
Market share analysis of the top companies are obtained, based on key facts, annual financial information from SEC filings, annual reports, and interviews with industry experts, key opinion leaders such as CEOs, directors, and marketing executives. Prominent companies operating in this market segment includes Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Agfa-Gevaert, Cerner Corporation, GE Healthcare, Integrated Medical Systems Pty, Ltd., McKesson Corporation, Siemens Healthcare, and Epic Systems.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the Asian HIS market to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of endoscopes (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of endoscopes (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
Procedure Volume Data
- Number of software installed
- End users
Surgeon/Physician Perception analysis
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of device usage by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
Brand/ Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connection tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Cost analysis of Electronic Health Record (EHR), Computerized Physician Order Entry System (CPOE), Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS), Radiology Information System (RIS), Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS), and Cardiovascular Information and Imaging Solutions (CVIS) in major countries
- Company share analysis of HIS market in Asian countries
- Crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating HIS in their portfolio
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
North American Clinical Cardiovascular Information And Imaging Solution
The North American Clinical CVIS market is anticipated to boom due to the inherent advantages it offers in the field of interventional cardiology. This report encompasses the market share, value chain analysis, and market metrics along with the market drivers and restraints. A DeepDive analysis of the top players of this domain have also been considered in the report.
|02 May 2015||$ 2650|
European Clinical Cardiovascular Information And Imaging Solution market
Globally, Europe is the second largest Clinical Information Systems market, which is expected to reach a CAGR value of 6.35%, from 2012 to 2018. The European chromatography market is segmented into geography, sub-market, application, component, deployment, and end-user. A DeepDive analysis of the top players of this domain have also been considered in the report.
|02 May 2015||$ 2650|
Asia Clinical Information Systems Market
The Asian clinical CVIS market report includes the market share, value chain analysis, and market metrics that include drivers, restraints, and upcoming opportunities. The market is segmented into geography, sub-market, application, component, deployment, and end-user. A DeepDive analysis of the top players of this domain have also been considered in this report.
|02 May 2015||$ 2650|