Agar, along with locust bean gum, alginates, collagen, pectin, and guar gum, among others, constitute the food & beverages hydrocolloids market.
The market for agar is segmented in terms of application, source, function, company, macroindicator, and geography. The major applications of this market include bakery, confectionery, dairy products, meat & meat products, sauces, dressings & condiments, beverage products, and pharmaceutical excipients. The segmentation by sources includes plants, animals, marine, micro-organisms, and chemical manufacturing & processing. In addition, the major functions of this market include thickening, fat replacers, stabilization, gelling, coating, and food & beverage texturants.
The main macroindicator taken into consideration for the market analysis is population projection. The major geographies included in the report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
The report also includes a comprehensive benchmarking of the leading companies in the market, which is also a basis of segmentation in the report. The major companies in the market include Ashland Specialty Ingredients, ADM Corn Processing, Danisco A/S, Fiberstar Inc., FMC Specialty Chemicals, Royal DSM Polymer Intermediates, Taiyo Kagaku Co. Ltd., Tate & Lyle Speciality Food Ingredients, Tic Gums Incorporation, Kerry Group Ingredients & Flavors, Cargill Incorporated, E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (DuPont), and Rousselot, among others.
Along with the market data, customize the MMM assessment in alignment with your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters.
- Profiling of the world’s leading suppliers of agar
- Detailed study of emerging technologies used in the production of agar across key global markets
Actionable Trading ideas
- Insights and analysis of the issues such as transparency requirement, trading certificates affecting agar production and trade
- Trade analysis, which will help the key players to identify opportunities in particular countries within the North American, European, and the Asia-Pacific regions
- Detailed information regarding laws & regulations specific to Agar, in the various countries of the world
- Importance of seaweeds as an important source of Agar
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement