Global Size Exclusion columns Market
The size exclusion columns market was valued at $82.0 million in the year 2013, and is expected to grow at 4.9% annually during 2013- 2018. It is projected to reach $0.1 billion by the end of the year 2018. The size exclusion columns market constitutes 5.5% of the global columns market in 2013.
The major players in the chromatography accessories market include Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Waters Corporation (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), and GE Healthcare. Some of the other players this market include W.R. Grace & Co., Helena Laboratories, and Phenomenex, Inc.
What makes our report unique?
- You can request 10% customization in the research matching your exact requirement for e.g. deep dive research in any specific geography or technology or applications.
- There is a new section in the report providing benchmarking of the top players by Strategic, operational, financial, and sales/marketing.
Key question answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts?
- Which markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape?
- Who are the main players in each segment?
- What are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for this report
- Size Exclusion Columns Companies
Asian Size Exclusion columns Market
The Asian Size exclusion chromatography reagents market has gained a significant share in the total chromatography reagnets market. The market was pegged at $128.0 million in 2012 and is estimated to achieve $281.3 million by 2018, with a growing CAGR of 13.4%. These reagnets can be segmented on the basis of products, technology and major applications.The report further segements the market into major geographies, end users, companies, and macro indicators. Deep-dive analysis of the top players of this market have been considered in this report.
Europe Size Exclusion columns Market
The size exclusion market in Europe contributed 29.7% to the global size exclusion market, with a market value of $24.4 million in 2013. It is expected to reach $30.4 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 4.6% (2013- 2018). The market is segmented into different applications, end-users, and geographies. A DeepDive analysis of the key players of this domain have been considered in this report.
North America Size Exclusion columns Market
The expanding biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry is a key factor that is likely to drive the growth of the size exclusion chromatography market in North America. The market is segmented on the basis of geography, type, product, application, and end-user. The analytical chromatography reagents application segment holds a higher market share when compared to the preparative chromatography reagents application.