The European facial interfaces market was valued at $186.6 million and is expected to reach a value of $404.5 million, at a CAGR of 16.7% from 2013 to 2018.
The report analyzes the market of devices by 2 segments, namely, masks and humidifiers. All these segments experience a substantial positive growth, owing to the elevated momentum in the awareness levels among the care givers and patients. The nasal masks segment has been contributing, mainly in terms of value, towards the total facial interfaces industry. In terms of volume (units), the nasal masks segment hold a prime stand towards the total facial interfaces industry.
Germany accounted for the largest market share in the European market, followed by France. This is chiefly attributed to the increasing healthcare awareness for sleep apnea, rising disposable incomes, improving healthcare infrastructure, economic growth favored by broadening insurance coverage, and increasing obesity. According to The European Sleep Apnea Database (ESADA), in March 2014, recorded enrolled patients to be 15,956, along with 5,313 follow-up visits.
The report also provides a detailed competitive landscaping of the leading companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in this market include ResMed, Inc., Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel and other companies. The segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies are detailed in the report.
Along with the market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and sub-segment levels
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- A comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Country-specific patient pool of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
- Number of unit sales, along with their respective ASPs, and the number of surgeries performed annually in each country, tracked till sub-segment level
- Usage data and purchasing data
- Number of hospitals, home healthcare units, and clinics
- Healthcare expenditure across major regions
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis:
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of facial interface by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinions about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix:
- A comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- An analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- A company share analysis of the key players forecast till 2018, across the sub-segments, country-wise
- Develop business strategies to enhance the bottom line of the companies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement