Touchless sensing is technology which facilitates to interact with the functioning of a device without a physical contact or need of touch. The North America touchless sensing market is expected to grow from $ 797.7 million in 2013 to $ 2220.4 million by 2018, at an estimated CAGR of 22.7%, for the given period. This region is the market leader in touchless sensing. The major revenue pockets in North America comprises of U.S., Mexico, and Canada.
The use of touchless sanitary equipment is exponential in North America, considering its usage in public transport buildings, healthcare, consumer electronics, financial & banking, education, hospitality industry, government buildings, and commercial buildings. Also, U.S. invests largely on its security by funded programs and mandated procedures as its national agenda.
Cognitec Systems GmbH (Germany), Cross Match Technologies (U.S.), Elliptic labs (Norway), ESPROS Photonics Corporation (Switzerland), Eyesight Tech (Israel), Irisguard Inc (U.K.), MorphoTrak (U.S.), PointGrab Limited (Israel), Thalmic Labs Inc. are some of the major players in this segment.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern of products in touchless sanitary equipment and touchless biometric market
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped in North America
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products segment wise
- Usage pattern of touchless sensing technologies: Infrared and Capacitive in North America
- Revenue and Shipment data of torque sensors segmented on the basis of Technology
- Product specific and region specific market share analysis of top players
- Key developments of each top player that affect the market dynamics
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement