Touchless sensing facilitates interaction with a device without a physical contact or need of touch. Sensors which use electric property of capacitance are known as capacitive sensors. The property of capacitance is phenomenon which exists between two conductive surfaces under measureable proximity. Capacitive touchless sensors are based on these principles.
The two major sub-markets of touchless sensing are touchless sanitary equipment and touch-less biometric. The touchless sanitary equipment market consists of major products like touch-less faucets, soap dispensers, trashcans, hand dryers, paper towel dispenser, and flushes. The touchless biometric market consists of mainly face, iris, voice, and touchless fingerprint biometrics products.
Baluff (U.S.), Lion Precision (U.S.), Micro Epsilon (Germany), and EMX Inc. (U.S.) are the leading market players in this segment.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
1. Application Analysis
- Usage pattern of capacitive sensors in major applications, such as sanitary equipment and biometric
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of above applications portfolio of each company mapped by capacitive sensors technology
- End user adoption rate analysis of the application segment-wise
2. Competitive Analysis
- Product-specific and region specific market share analysis of the top players
- Key developments of each top player that affects the market dynamics
3. Geographical Analysis
- The consumption pattern of capacitive sensors in applications, such as sanitary equipment and biometric based on major geographies
4. Shipment Volume
- Revenue and shipment data of capacitive sensors segmented on the basis of applications and geographies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement