Touchless sensing is a technology that facilitates interaction with a device without the need for physical contact or touch with the use of infrared sensors. Sensors that are capable of emitting and receiving waves in the form of heat are known as infrared sensors. The thermal radiation emitted by objects in the infrared spectrum is invisible to the human eye. These sensors are able to detect infrared radiation. There are two types of infrared sensors: proximity sensors and motion sensors.
The two major markets of touchless sensing are touchless sanitary equipment, and touchless biometric. The touch-less sanitary equipment market consists of major products such as touchless faucets, soap dispensers, trash cans, hand dryers, paper towel dispensers, and flushes. The touchless biometric market consists of mainly face, iris, voice, and touchless fingerprint biometrics.
Orbis (U.S.), EMX Inc. (U.S.), and Wilcoxon Research (U.S.) are the major players in the global IR-based touchless sensing market.
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific requirements. Customize this report on the global IR-based touchless sensing market to get comprehensive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following parameters.
- Usage pattern of infrared sensors in major applications such as sanitary and biometric equipment
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the portfolio of the aforementioned applications of each company mapped by infrared sensor technology
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the application by segment
- Product-specific and region-specific market share analysis of top players
- Key developments of each top player that affect market dynamics
- Consumption pattern of infrared sensors in applications such as sanitary and biometric equipment based on major geographies
- Revenue and shipment data of infrared sensors segmented on the basis of applications and geographies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement