North America has a tremendous growth potential in the field of probiotics because of consumer’s natural pre-disposition of taking supplements and the consumption of dairy products. Additionally, the increasing concern over preventive healthcare is driving the market growth. In the U.S. alone, an excess of 70 million adults suffer from digestive problems caused by poor consumption habits, high usage of additives for processing food, and a high rate of antibiotic intake.
With market data you can also customize MMM assessment that meets your company’s specific needs. Customize to get all-inclusive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following considerations:
Product Type Analysis
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- A detailed analysis of the probiotic product offered by key players along with their product description and application
- Different way of probiotics usage in food and beverages that can be tailored according to the requirement of manufacturers
Market Trend analysis
- In depth study about the clinical benefits of probiotics which would help in capturing a large chunk of the market
- Detailed analysis of the 150 registered companies in this segment, led by Chr. Hansen, Lallemand, etc.
Supply chain Structure
- Analysis & Identification of Gaps in the Supply Chain
- Tracking suppliers of Niche probiotic ingredients which will help expand market availability and market size
- Exhaustive study about the innovate strains which would increase cost-effectiveness
- Benchmarking of companies based on revenues, products and location
- Thorough study of competitive products such as low carbohydrates, products fortified with omega 3, vitamins, etc.
Audience for this report
- North America Probiotics (Nutraceuticals) companies
- North America Probiotics (Nutraceuticals) manufacturers
- North America Probiotics (Nutraceuticals) traders, distributors and suppliers
- Governmental and research organizations
- Associations and industry bodies
- Technology providers to North America Probiotics (Nutraceuticals) industries
1.1 Introduce the Market
1.2 Objective of the study
1.3 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.3.1 Market Definition
1.3.2 Areas covered
1.3.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
1.5.1 Secondary sources
1.5.2 Primary Sources
1.5.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.5.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.7 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-North America, By Geographies
3.1 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Mexico
3.1.1 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Mexico, By MacroIndicators
184.108.40.206 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Mexico
3.2 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Canada
3.2.1 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Canada, By MacroIndicators
220.127.116.11 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-Canada
3.3 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-U.S.
3.3.1 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-U.S., By MacroIndicators
18.104.22.168 Probiotics (Nutraceuticals)-Population Projection-U.S.
The European nutraceuticals market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% for the forecast period. The European nutraceuticals market was dominated by Germany, with a market share of 23.1% in 2013. The European market is a lucrative market for nutraceuticals due to the increasing consumer awareness and increased healthcare spending in this region.
|22 May 2014||$ 3500|
The Asia-Pacific Nutraceuticals market had been valued at $7,511.9 million in 2013, and is projected to reach $10,733 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.4%. Prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides & proteins, omega 3 & structured lipids, phytochemicals & plant extracts, minerals, vitamins are the types of Nutraceuticals.
|23 May 2014||$ 3500|
North America Nutraceuticals
The North American market for nutraceuticals was valued at $6.2 billion in 2013, and is projected to reach $8.8 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.0%. The North American market comprises prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides, proteins, minerals, vitamins, fibers, and speciality carbohydrates.
|23 May 2014||$ 3500|